Chapter 8 - H-him?

Mikasa's POV:

"Levi, its me." I said as his eyes widened and he stopped what he is doing then ran over to me, hugging me tightly. "I missed you..." he mumbled. I pushed him away from me because I did not forgive him for what he has done for the past few years. "I still can't believe you ditched me like that. Kissing another woman in front of me? Heh! I can't forget that fact out of my head. That is why. I won't let you see Samantha because you don't deserve it." I said.

I was about to leave when I felt something on my wrist. It was his hand. "Let go." I said, blankly. He didn't respond but he pulled me closer as his lips crashed onto mine. No matter how much I hate him, half of me loves him. 

Samantha's POV:

I was left with Uncle Reiner at the 3rd Floor. He went somewhere and which left me there. "Samantha, where is your mother?" Madam Aeris asked. "Oh, she went somewhere. If you need her, I can contact her?" I said. "Indeed we do." she replied as I quickly dialed mom's number but unfortunately, she left her phone. Wait, she told me and Reiner where she is...

"If you need me, I'll be in the 25th floor of this building. The room which says 2501." 

I rushed to the elevator and pressed 25. Once I reached it, I went to find the room number. Ah there it is 2501. I pushed the door and saw...Mom?! "M-mom?" I said. Mom then faced me, with a surprised look. "S-samantha what are you doing here?" she stuttered. "Who is he." I asked coldly. No response. " WHO IS HE?!" I shouted. "HE'S YOUR FATHER!!!" she shouted. "Samantha...?" the man said. "Who are you." I asked. "Levi Ackerman, boss of this company. And your father." he said. 

M-my father owns this?  Wow. He's rich. "Like I would believe you." I said, rolling my eyes. "It really is me." he said. "Samantha, he is your father." mom said. "D-dad!" I said, running towards him with his arms open wide but something stopped me from getting near him. "Oh no, hell no. You are not getting near him." mom said. "Why the hell?! He's my father anyway!" I protested. "You don't know what he did years ago when you were younger!" she yelled. "But you can't seperate me with hi—" mom cut me off by saying "Lets go, no time for this non sense." she said, forcefully pulling me away from him. 

"Don't worry, we'll still see each other. When the time comes." he mumbled, smiling faintly. Tears were forming in my eyes. I tried to hold it off but I can't so I fell on my on the way down. I wiped it off and stood up like nothing happened. Dad...I'll see you soon. I love you, I'll do anything for you and mommy to get back together. I promise. I won't let you down. 

————————————-

HEY GUYSSSSSS! I'm just excited so here it is! I know its a little short but I am crying right now. So yeah, next week for Chapter 9!🤘🏻 Sayonara Minnaaa! Enjoyyy✨