Chapter 6 - The Spark

NOTE: Mikasa is 36 while Levi is 37. Samantha is 12 by now.

Samantha's POV:

"BUT WHY WONT YOU TELL ME WHO HE IS MOM?!" I yelled in anger. "Do not yell at me, Samantha." she said. "HOW WOULD I NOT?! YOU NEVER EVEN TOLD ME WHO MY FATHER IS! SO IF YOU JUST TOLD ME ALL ABOUT HIM I SHOULDN'T BE YELLING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!" I yelled once more. Then she slapped me in the face which made my cheek go red.

"Mikasa, that's enough." Uncle Eren said, putting her hand down at her side. She did calm down but her anger came back. So I went outside wearing a black crop top and written on it wa "Love Yourself" and at the back was "Namjoon 94" with white laces at the end, ripped jean, black gucci shoes, and my phone.

I was walking with my "You Never Walk Alone" album playing util I bumped into someone just a few inches taller than me. I took of my earphones and apologized to the one I bumped into. He looks kind of depressed and I did notice he had cuts under his black long sleeved polo. Approximately 5 cuts per arm.

But why did I have this feeling...when I bumped into him I felt like something was recognizable about him...I just don't know...It felt like we were connected. I checked the time and it was 9:40 PM. Shit, I have to go home. Instead of walking, I ran until I got there. The good thing is there are no guys from the community who goes every night to look for kids who are breaking the curfew limit. Once I arrived, I changed, did hygience, and went straight to bed.

Levi's POV:

When I arrived home, I immediately took out my pocket knife which I take in my office andstarted cutting  deep cuts on my arms. I felt pain and relief at the same time. Its been years since I last saw Mikasa and my daughter Samantha. I still can't move on. That thing keeps hauting me all these years. Pictures of me, Mikasa, and Samantha still remained hung up in my office and everywhere in the house.-

But that girl I bumped into earlier...she looked somehow familiar to me. I cried while lying on my bed by myself with no one beside me. Oh god the memories are coming back again

FLASHBACK

"DADDY!" she exclaimed. "I-i'm scared. C-Can I sleepy with you and mommy?" she said, avoiding eye contact. "Of course come here." I said, pointing to where she is gonna sleep. Basically she is in the middle of me and Mikasa. She snuggled onto me, sleeping peacefully.

END OF FLASHBACK

————————————————————————————

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! PLUS I WONT BE UPDATING THIS STORY FOR DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE AN INTERVIEW COMING NEXT WEEK SO YEAH. I'LL BE UPDATING AFTER IT. BYEE~! HAVE NICE DAYY!