Ch. 9: Party Games

[Jaemin POV]

"..a-ahh...Jeno..w-wait ..I.. I can't..."

"Shh, hold it in."

"..a-ahh...b-but I really can't...."

"Fine," Jeno glared.

Jaemin let go, and laughed his butt off as Jeno observed his clothing, tickling him as he looked at his size numbers on tags and felt his torso and arms, comparing them to his own.

"Ahahahaha~" Jaemin giggled.

"You need better clothes," Jeno smacked his arm to make him stop laughing.

"Ow-- that hurt!" Jaemin stopped and glared. "Also, there's nothing wrong with oversized sweaters and glasses."

"Why don't you wear contacts..?" Jeno tried to snatch them off his face.

"Ah, no!" Jaemin jerked away and hit his head on the wall behind him. "They're a present from my friends back in my hometown that I grew up with."

Jeno stopped trying to grab them and looked at Jaemin with his sunny eyes--- that were currently dyed dark, and pained.

Jaemin looked at him in confusion as he walked to the door and opened it.

"C'mon, you don't want to go to the party?" Jeno smiled, sunny like always, but Jaemin knew better.

"Let's go."
----

"Ayyyy let's play games guysssss~~!" Johnny, half-drunk and loud, shouted.

"Honey-buns, I want a kiss~" Ten was flushed pink, and tugged onto Johnny's clothes. He looked like a really sleepy toddler.

Johnny gave him a really sloppy kiss, and then grabbed the board games.

"Noo~" Ten laughed. "Let's play truth or dare."

"Okay, I'm down," Yuta sat down.

"Oh geez," Sicheng plopped himself next to him.

Doyoung and Taeil didn't like the idea so much, seeing Johnny and Ten drunk, but joined anyways since most of them were sober.

"Where's Lucas and Jungwoo?" Kun and Hansol sat down, hand-in-hand.

"*yawn* I saw them in the bathroom together, " Jisung stretched. "I woke up mid way, but the fruit punch tastes bad, so I went back to sleep."

Jaemin laughed as he watched WinWin try to scold a drunk Ten.

"Let's play," Yuta started.

"Taeyong and Jaehyun..?" Doyoung looked left and right.

"Upstairs..." Jaemin said shyly.

Haechan grinned, "Jaehyun's probably getting some dic--"

"YAH!" Mark hit the back of Haechan's head. "Jisung is a fetus!"

"Have you SEEN the disrespect when he dances though?!" Haechan protested, arms crossed.

Jaemin looked around for Renjun and Chenle. He found them walking out of the kitchen.

"Hyung, Chenle, come play!" He smiled.

"Okay~" Renjun dragged a clingy Chenle over.

"Junnie," Renjun paused as Chenle hugged his arm tighter and pouted. "You know I love you right?"

Renjun's face suddenly matched his red shirt.

"O-of course I do..." Renjun quickly turned his face away and sat Chenle down with care, seeing him a bit tipsy.

"I'll go first~" Johnny giggled. "Our WinWinnie~"

WinWin's face morphed from calm to petrified.

"I dare you to give our Japanese prince a kiss~ ahahah" Johnny puckered his lips with a funny face.

WinWin covered his face in embarassment and Yuta suddenly froze.

Jaemin laughed.

Doyoung sighed, "Yah Johnny, isn't that a bit--"

WinWin pressed his lips right on Yuta's. WinWin then proceeded to get up and run with his hands covering his face. It wasn't helping. He was so red, Jaemin could see the color on his neck.

Wow... I feel like they're going to be together for some reason.
Also... IM HUNGRY T^T
WHEN WILL THIS TORTURE OF SOCIAL SUFFERING MAKE WAY FOR ME TO EAT?!

Yuta sat there dazed until something hit him and he got up and ran after WinWin.

"Ehehe~ I'd like to go now~" Ten smiled, though it looked a bit crazy. "Jisung. Jaemin."

Jaemin gulped as he looked at Jisung. Both of them worried for thier lives.

"Our Dreamies..." He pulled out a familiar snack. "Let's see you do the Pocky challenge~!"

"WHAT?!" Jaemin eyed Jisung like Ten was insane.

Jisung bit his lip and sadly eyed him back. Jaemin sighed in defeat.

Ten tossed Jaemin a box of strawberry Pocky-- his favorite.

Jaemin opened the box and took out a stick. Jisung went bright pink. Whether it was from embarassment or something else, Jaemin found him too innocent to assume more.

Jaemin bent close to his ear, suddenly having an idea.

"Come close to me," he whispered. "Put your back to them and we can just break the pocky early and act. "

Jisung nodded slightly, still stunned. Jaemin gave him his signature sunny smile.

As long as I can eat... I will go the lengths to be clever as heck.

Jaemin put one end of the Pocky stick in his mouth.

"Okay.. Go!" Ten shouted.

Jisung shuddered uncomfortably. Jaemin did the same, but closed his eyes, ready to accept his fate.

Jaemin could hear the ruckus and shouts from his hyungs as he felt chewing from the other end begin. His eyes clenched tighter together.

Wait... Jisung is supposed to stop.
Why is he going so fast?!

Jaemin opened his eyes.

He was kissing Lee Jeno.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n:
           Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all. This book has gotten more reads then I'd ever imagined.

Don't worry! The book isn't done yet! I'm going to write more.

I just wanted to apologize for the next few delayed updates I have planned. My eyesight is getting horrible and it's really been hard to see the board in class these last few days.

I promise to update once I feel I can. Don't worry. I love this story so I won't leave you guys without a new chapter everyweek.

Love you guys~ ❤❤❤❤❤     )