Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie

[Jeno POV]

Don't ask him to explain why he was taking off Jaemin's pants, in a dark room, alone.

Jaemin's wet body lay on top of a dry towel in his room. The caramel-haired boy was quietly sleeping as Jeno was having a life crisis.

How the hell do you change someone's pants and not be creepy?!

Jeno started panicking.
Did he have to change Jaemin's underwear too?

The blonde blushed as he slowly decided to take off the younger's top instead.

Gently, he pulled off Jaemin's long-sleeved shirt.

Jeno's breath hitched as Jaemin's collarbone was beautiful. It was perfectly carved and his skin was so soft, like a baby's. The blonde then held in a scream as Jaemin shifted in his sleep, looking a bit uncomfortsble still, because of his fever.

Jeno slapped himself.
How long had he been drooling over his neighbor boy?

Jeno reverted his focus on Jaemin's pants.

Jeno went on red alert before realizing that he might be spared from the awkward touching.

Like a blessing, Jaemin had wrapped his thick cardigan around his waist, the humoungous thing blocking a good portion of his waist area.

Jeno carefully removed the garment.

"YASSSSSSSSS!!"

Jeno whisper-shouted as the bulky cardigan had covered Jaemin's hip area and left the area under completely dry. It was like he had won the lotto *ahem* --lottery.

Jeno carefully slid Jaemin's pants off, revealing his quite girly thighs. They were lean, and looked perfectly plump and touchable at the same time.

Jeno blushed as he threw Jaemin's sweat pants aside and looked at the boy on his bed, completely naked, except for his underpants.

Jaemin groaned.

SHIT.

This was horrible.....

HOW WAS HE GOING TO EXPLAIN TO JAEMIN HOW HE WAS IN HIS ROOM COMPLETELY NAKED?!?!?

Jeno took shaky steps back towards his room door as Jaemin shot upwards, sitting up with squinted eyes.

Jaemin looked right at Jeno.

F*CK

Had Jeno not been horrified by the situation... Jaemin looked pretty hot with his rain-tousled hair and toned body.

Jeno slapped himself as the younger seemed to stare at him, as if he were going to say something.

"Jaemin, I can expla--"

"....aechewooo~! >////< "

Jeno stared in shock as Jaemin cutely sneezed and fell back down on the bed, knocked out.

The blonde broke out in laughter.

"AHAHAHHAHHAHAHA-- he just-- that was so cute-- OH MY GOSH!" Jeno was rolling on the floor, hands grabbing his stomach.

Jaemin's small groans brought him back to reality.

The caramel-haired boy huffed heavily as his face grew hot. Jeno panicked as Jaemin's forehead wrinkled in pain.

Jeno quickly put Jaemin in one of his dress shirts, which he expected to see Jaemin fit nicely. Surprisingly, the shirt went to the younger's mid-thigh, and gave him adorable sleeve-paws.