Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!

[Jaemin POV]

"You.. What...?" Jaemin's eyes widened in confusion.

"Stay away from me," Jeno yawned as if it was nothing, and chowed down his breakfast.

Jaemin was frozen.
He wondered if Jeno was mad about Chenle's mistake, but seeing that he didn't really feel bothered by the dolphin's presence, that wasn't it.

Is he mad at me..?
Wait, I didn't tell him to kiss me though. It's not really my fault.
Is he weirded out by me?
Wait-- what if he likes Jisung?!
No--what if he was drunk?!
Does he regret kissing me..?

Hold on a minute, Na Jaemin. Just ask the boy. Talk about it and ---bam! Questions answered.

"Jeno--"

"I'll get going now," Jeno ignored Jaemin and slung his backpack over his shoulder.

Jaemin didn't bother to get up and chase after the blonde, still thinking about what was going on in his head.

Eventually, Doyoung and the others snapped him out of it as they all decided to go to school together.
---

The school was filled as always. There were guys everywhere, with scarce dots of girls in the halls.

The lockers shined, pristine and white. The school was spotless, but the varying clothes of the students made the hall look like a mess.

Jaemin slowly walked along with his friends, surrounding him like a shield.

Then, to his horror-- the nightmare began.

"Hey, isn't that the guy Jeno kissed?"

"Eww! Gross!"

"That's the guy that kissed Prince Lee? Oh my gosh! Disgusting!"

"The glasses nerd there? Oh, that's just the slut that seduced Jeno."

"I heard he got him drunk and had his way with him. Gross right? What a loser."

"He's rather ugly... Why didn't Jeno just call me up?"

"He did WHAT?! What the hell is wrong with him."

"He's probably using the poor princes to hide him. Ugh, how annoying..."

"...he needs to know his place..."

"Omo! Look at him! 'Oh save me princes! I'm soooooooo embarassed!!'"

"Man, I feel sorry for the princes. Why don't they just get rid of him? He's ugly, fat, stole Jeno, and he's practically begging them for everything."

"He needs a life."

"K. Y. S.---

"Jaemin?"

"Jaemin."

"Yah! Na Jaemin!" Haechan waved his hand in front of Jaemin, his eyes glazed over.

"..ah-- uh.. Yes?" Jaemin snapped out of it.

"You okay..?" Taeyong scrunched his eyebrows in worry and pat his shoulder.

"Err... Yeah. I'm okay," Jaemin decided that he would take the hits for now.

All of them stared at him, unconvinced.

Jaemin felt tense, being at the center of attention. He didn't want them to stress over him.

Jaemin forced a smile, "Don't worry guys. They'll stop in a few days. A little talking can't put me down!"

Jaemin opened the door to the classroom they decided to do a group study session in.