Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky

《 END 》

Last chapter, everyone! 😢😢😢
I'm very sorry. 💔💔💔

[Jaemin POV]

"No, I don't advise you do that yet."

"But I felt fine for that time. . ."

"Look honey, I would let you walk if I could, but the doctor says you have a couple of more days left to heal. You should just get some rest and we can walk a few days from now, okay?" The nurse shut down his idea.

"Yes ma'am. . ."

It was another school day and the boys were all probably fooling around for the day. Jaemin really missed them. He was incredibly bored. He wished the doctors would let him walk around already. His body felt fine when he was sitting up.

The hours dragged on and he was running out of things to do. And most importantly-- out of food.

I miss everyone T^T
I wish school would end sooner.
Jaehyun-hyung always brings me more mochi at least.

Jaemin had reached his wit's end on what to do. Finally, he did the one thing he wanted to do the most.

Save the best for last.

"I wonder if they'll pick up. . .?" Jaemin put the phone in a visible position.

Time to call these crazies.

*beep beep*

"Guys?" Jaemin said suspiciously as the video call was a blur.

Jaehyun waved, "Oh hey Jaemin, we're just---"

"JISUNG PWARK! GET YOUR CRAPPY HANDS AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" Chenle screeched and shoved Jaehyun out of the way.

Jisung laughed, running around the classroom waving Chenle's favorite dolphin plushie (his brother) like a flag.

"Is that Jaemin?" Kun came to the phone.

"Hi hyung!" Jaemin waved hello.

"Hi. We're just--"

"Kun, I've got the snacks---" Taeyong came from the back. "--oh!"

"Snacks?! You guys have snacks?!" Jaemin's eyes sparkled.

"Tch, you've made him hungry now," Ten shook his head.

"We'll come by with some later, if you want," Renjun said as he tamed his boyfriends with a hug.

"Where's Lucas and Jungwoo-hyung?" Jaemin asked.

"Shouldn't you be asking where someone else is, right now?" Jungwoo laughed, currently getting a piggy-back ride from his boyfriend.

That's right.

Jaemin had wondered day and night about Jeno.

He wondered if the blonde haired had been sleeping. Eating. Was he doing okay? Was he coming to see him soon?

(Was he going to bring Jaemin more food?---)

"Where is he?" Jaemin smiled, seeing Chensung mess around in the background.

"Well..." Taeyong made a face.

"Well..?"

"Binnie and Eunwoo said he's been holed up in his room for a while now," Jaehyun sighed. "I was thinking about dragging him to come see you. How about that?"