Ch. 11: After The Party

[Jaemin POV]

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" Doyoung was probably going to throw a ceramic cup at someone.

"I didn't mean to! I--i.. I was drunk!!" Chenle, the eager dolphin was hiding under a table for his life.

"Put the cup down," WinWin manually moved Doyoung's arm to safely put the cup down.

"Ah-ah-ah, where do you think you're going hyung?" WinWin shook his finger.

Behind him, Ten was almost out of the door way. He froze in some awkward position there, exhaling in despair.

"You're not going anywhere mister!" WinWin turned around and dragged the guy to the kitchen table. "What did I say about giving Jisung and Chenle that fruit punch?"

"What did you say?" Ten yawned and acted like WinWin wasn't low-key about to throw him out a window.

WinWin got in reaaaalll close to his ear.

"I told you to not do it, because I'm the bigger bitch in the house," WinWin smiled innocently.

"Ugh, get off me!" Ten stepped away from him. "You know me well enough to not bitch fight me, so what? It was just a couple drinks. They're fine. I might've gave Jisung enough to black out but-- YAH! Why are you smiling?"

"You gave Jisung how much..?" WinWin's smile got wider.

"Oh, maybe a whole bottle's worth of shots," Ten shrugged like it was no big deal. "Like I said, you know I'm a bitch, so chill Winnie."

WinWin gave an alarming laugh,"I'm sure you are. Thing is, you know I'm a scary dongsaeng."

"Excuse me?"

"AAAAUUUUGHHHHHHHH TEN! GET IN HERE! THERES A MOTHER FLIPPIN SPIDER IN YOUR ROOM!!" The whole breakfast table could hear Johnny's shrieks.

"NO WAY IN HELL JOHN! I HATE FUCKING SPIDERS!"
Ten then proceeded to crawl into a bottom cabinet.

"Fine, you win. Go grab your spider, Winnie," Ten hid.

"I'll spare you this once hyung," WinWin shook his head in disapproval, and then went to go grab the pet a friend of his let him borrow.

Jaemin watched all of this from the stairs and laughed.

If Ten was a sassy bar fighter chick, WinWin was a sly, clever lawyer lady.

Ten seemed like the type to hit up front rather than stab in the back like WinWin.

Now that I'm thinking about it... WinWin kinda seems like a mom.
But please let me eat now, my stomach is going to eat me instead.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Chenle surprised Jaemin.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Jaemin scrunched his eyebrows.

"LeLe was careless and accidentally posted the picture of you and Jeno kissing on SNS..." Renjun explained.

"You. Did. WHAT!?!?" Jaemin almost chocked on his food.

"Exactly what I thought! Aish! This kid!" Doyoung was still making coffee.

"Doyoung-hyung, please put the coffee maker and the cups down. Jaehyun-hyung would kill us if your threw them," Mark calmly pat his shoulder.

Doyoung obliged.

"I'm so sorry..." Chenle began to sob. "I don't even remember doing it, but I woke up a-and then..."

Renjun hugged him.

"And then I saw what I had done and took it down, but it already spread to the school..." Chenle cried.

Jaemin was too stunned to say anything.

As if on cue, Jeno walked down the stairs, dirty blonde hair newly washed, wearing baggy white shorts and a bright yellow hoodie.

"What's up guys?" He yawned, sitting next to Jaemin.

Jaemin shifted uncomfortably.

OMG OMG OMG
How is he so calm?
We kissed yesterday-- No!
He kissed me yesterday!
Also... When he finds out about what Chenle did...

"What's wrong Chenle?" Jeno asked the teary younger boy.

Chenle could only sniffle.
Renjun ignored Jeno and hugged Chenle tighter.
Jaemin zipped his mouth shut.

Jeno looked awkwardly at Doyoung, in search for answers.

"Uhum....welll..." Doyoung poured some coffee.

"I'll explain," WinWin took Jeno aside, probably done caring for the spider.

Jaemin didn't know what to say.

It was literally his second day at school. The first day was bumpy, but now it was gonna be a long ass ride.

"Are you sore?" Taeyong helped Jaehyun down the stairs.

"Nah, I'm okay," Jaemin watched his brother walk down the stairs.

Jaemin knew well enough about his brother, and he was super sure he was sucking his stomach in to stop the cramps.

"He lied," Jaemin started on his kimchi bimpbap. "You were his first."

Doyoung spurt his coffee in the sink.

Taeyong hurried to ask Jaehyun if it was true, while Jaemin knew well enough to not listen in.

"Chenle," Jeno walked back to the table.

Chenle hid away in his blanket, Renjun.

Jeno simply pat his head and sat next to Jaemin. Gulping nervously, Jaemin turned slowly to look at him.

Jeno's hands settled on Jaemin's shoulders.

"Jaemin," Jeno looked into his eyes.

"I want you to stay away from me."
------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: Finally!!!

I'm finishing up on homework, so I'm sorry for the delayed chapters!

Its a pretty short chapter today, so I hope you guys don't mind.
Things are about to get interesting....

Question: What is your favorite NCT inside joke?

Answer: *7th Sense plays*
*wiggles eyebrows at Doyoung's line*                                                   )