Ch. 29: Pretty Boy

[Jaemin POV]

"Omo! Who's that?"

"He's cute... You think he's Prince Jaehyun's brother?"

"Ohoho, looks like the princes got a new member! Finally! That nerd guy was an eyesore."

" Hottie alert!"

"You think I can get his number?"

"Ouuuuu cutie~"

"Him? Probably a new guy. You think he's rich?"

"Did you SEE his smile? Am I alive?"

" *faints* "

Wow, okay.

Jaemin was smiling at people down the hallway as he was slightly offended.

What was wrong with his comfy clothes? You can't blame him for waking up early for school and then sit up in bed like a dazed toddler.

Seriously, is throwing random shit on in the morning that unattractive?

Jaemin strut through the hallway all done up in clothes Chenle bought for him. Ten also made sure that Baekhyun did his make up just perfectly that morning.

Jaemin felt like he was getting ready for a formal event when he was just going to walk through school and try to live another day running on Wattpad books.

Welp, at least people made way for him to get to places. It's just awkward doing the weird hallway shuffle with a random person.

Today's first group session was in room 7-C.

Jaemin walked in, Ten proudly watching from the corner of the room at his master piece.

The guys hushed as Jaemin entered. Man, this was awkward.

"Morning hyung!" Chenle cheerfully stood up and skipped on over to say hello. "You look nice today~"

Thank god Chenle was literal sunshine.

"Thanks~ You look..." Jaemin's eyes scanned Chenle's pink 'Serendipity' sweater. "I love your top!!"

"Really?! Thanks! You should see Junnie's!" Chenle pulled Jaemin over to a desk where Renjun was drawing with earbuds.

Jaemin almost screeched as Renjun's matching pink sweater said, 'Calm Thyself'.

Renjun pulled out his earbuds upon hearing Jaemin.

"Ah! Morning Jaemin~" Renjun smiled.

"Morning Renjun!" Jaemin was curious. "What are you listening to?"

"Let's find out!" Chenle grabbed the wireless earbuds as Renjun stood up in shock.

"Yah!" Renjun tried to steal then back.

The couple shuffled here and there cheesily. Jaemin was soon greeted by one of Renjun's earbuds rolling into his foot from the floor.

Jaemin curiously picked it up and stuck it in his ear.

*W-whip-whiplash, W-whip-whip--*

"OH MY JISOOS NOOOOOOO!" Renjun finally realized that Jaemin was now an innocent blushing mess. "Take it out!"

"Huh? Why?" Jisung stood up from his seat and took the earbud from Jaemin, sticking it in his own ear.

"NOOOOOO! YOU CHILD!" Renjun was on the verge of a mental breakdown as Jisung's cheeks lit up read.

His dolphin boyfriend was now rolling on the floor screeching.

"What are you listening to?" Jungwoo happened to overhear commotion from the youngers.