Chapter 1

Michelle POV

This has to be one of the longest days I've spent working, its 12:15 pm and I only need to fetch my son at one pm. My son Christian is the best thing that has happened to me even though I never planned to have him the way I did.

"Miss Fields, here's the folder you asked for regarding the articles" Lisa said to me as she handed me the folder.

"Thanks" I said to her and she left my office.

I own a magazine company, my magazine label is one of the top magazines that are bought and read. Every month we strive to give our readers the best in our magazine.

I took a look at the time, it read 12:30pm finally, I packed my things up and got ready to fetch my son. I asked Lisa to drop off all the work that needed to be reviewed to my house.

On my way there my phone rang, I took my phone and saw Kristen's name,I quickly linked it to my cars bluetooth system.

"Hey, whats up?" I said when I answered

"Hey, how far are you?"

"I'm fetching Christian from school, we will be there in 45 minutes tops"

"Okay cool, I'll see you now" she said and hung up.

As I parked the car, I noticed that they just let the kids out. I got out the car and went to look for Christian. When he spotted me, he called for me and ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, as he came closer he jumped into my arms and gave me the warmest hug.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mommy"

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go!, let's go!" he said as he jumped out of my arms.

I buckled his seat belt quickly and we were on our way. We were going to Kristen's house cause, Liam her son asked if Christian could come over to play. They've been friends since they could talk to each other. We finally arrived at the house and Christian did not wait a second as he jumped out of the car and shouted Liams name, after a few seconds Liam can running outside with his mom behind him.

"Hey" Kristen greeted

"Hey, how you doing?"

"Im great, you?" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"I've had better days" I said to her and she just laughed.

"Hi Liam" I said to him.

"Hi aunty Michelle" he said running towards me and giving me a hug and a kiss on my check.

"Lets go play" Christian said getting Liams attention again. Liam jumped out of my arms and ran inside the house.

Kristen and I entered the house and headed to the kitchen. Kristen's married to my best friend Jayden who also happens to be my company lawyer. Kristen was pregnant with Liam around the same time as me. At that time she took a gap year so instead of her going to university, she was working. When Liam was one, she decided to go to university and studied to be a chartered accountant.When she was twenty three, they both got married.

"How's the company doing?"

"Its doing great,the magazine this month is amazing,we are just putting the final thing together and hopefully two weeks from now we will print it." I told her excitedly.

"Thats great Michelle"

"Yeah I can't wait, let me make the boys something to eat" I said as I made my way around the kitchen counter geting the ingredients I needed for the sandwiches. I finished making the first sandwich and I started on the second one, the boys came running into the house laughing with no care in the world, it made me smile just seeing them so close like this.

"Hey monkeys, you came just in time for lunch" Kristen said to them smiling as they went to wash their hands.

"Okay for lunch monsieurs" I said and they laughed.

"We have a yummy chicken and mayo sandwich and a glass of cranberry juice" I said to them smiling

"Thank you mommy"
"Thank you aunty Michelle" they said in unison.

I was talking to the boys as they ate there sandwiches, Kristen came back in the room as she was on the phone, she then gave the phone to Liam and went to the fridge. Liam spoke on the phone for a while before saying " I love you too daddy" and gave the phone back to his mom. Liam has a strong bond with his father, I wish Christian could experience what it feels like to have a dad in his life.

"So, Jay is coming home early today so you guys wanna stay for dinner? Kristen asked as she brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure, Christian you want to stay for dinner?"

"YES! YES! YES! " he says excitedly

"Okay then"

Hey guys thanks for reading, I know the chapter was boring but please give the book a chance. 

Please vote and comment on the chapters, I would love to see them.

monsieurs- gentleman

●○●○●○●○●○●○

First chapter down what do you guys think?

Did you like the chapter?
It will progress I promise.

Dont forget to vote and comment.
Love y'all