chp. 1 : kimchi and white flags.

Hi guys! I've always wanted to write a fanfic, and now I finally am! Please bear with me, and do comment if you like it or anything! I really hope everyone likes it and has fun reading it! :)

Oh, and this is all my own work. Please don't steal or use as your own! Thank you very much! Enjoy! ♡

"What?" I said in disbelief, the phone shaking in my hands. The tears were falling and my mind was in shock. I finally dropped to the ground, the tears now flooding me as I realized my parents had gone to Heaven.

Two years later

"I'LL BEAT YOU WITH A STICK IF YOU DON'T PUT THE TOY DOWN, HYUN WOO!" I screamed at the little rascal as he ran around the room, purposely provoking me. Meanwhile his sister was sitting on the floor laughing, not even touching her kimchi.

"Yah, aren't you gonna eat your kimchi?" She shaked her head no and started running around the room with Hyun woo. I realized I had to raise my white flag in surrender and sat on the floor, exhausted. When my parents died two years ago, they really left a heavy burden. I was still in college, Hyun woo and Soo hyun just finishing first grade and kindergarten, when I heard the news. Since we were poor, they didn't leave anything behind. We moved into a small apartment. I had no choice but to take on three jobs, and drop out of college. One was in the morning, delivering milk to the neighborhood on my bike, then a waitress at Chiken Fling, and then a maid at any houses that needed me. I thank God for the Daycare Center that holds my siblings till I pick them up at 8 every night, except Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays and Sundays they stay at my friend's house while I'm working. I look up startled as I realized that Hyun woo and Soo hyun fell asleep on my lap. Chuckling, I get up and put our blanket over us, wondering if our life would ever get better.