chp. 13 : interesting shower scene?!

I made a quick stop at my home before pedaling to Kris's house. The hoodie felt so light and warm against my chest as I rode up the annoyingly high hill. I admit, I was kind of nervous to face Kris today. Then I thought back to my talk with Mihi at the sandwich store. No, I will try to see him as a friend and be nice to him. I shook my head and looked up to see his gorgeous house stand in front of me. I rang the doorbell twice and Kris opened it. Without my mind's consent, my heart thumped wildly, my mouth at a loss on what to say. I didn't look him in the eye and nervously studied my dirty converse. Kris looked at his hoodie in my hands, grabbed them, and went back inside, barely acknowledging my presence. I stood there speechless at the doorway, confused as heck. Was he mad at me?!

"Hi Kris."

"Hey." He plopped down onto the couch, a laptop on his lap, clearly very into whatever he was watching.

"Er..." I stood there awkwardly, wondering what the heck I should do. Or say for that matter.

"So, uh, how are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Oh, did you eat?"

"Yup."

"Uhh, what are you watching?"

"A drama."

"Oh, that's...cool. Is it good?"

"Yup."

I threw my hands up in the air, clearly a distraction to his AMAZING drama that had him so captivated. In the end it really is those stupid dramas controlling everyone. I sighed as I found things to do here and there while exploring more of the house as well. I was fond of his painting room, fixing the easels and replacing dried paint, but mostly just laughing at Kris's disgusting "art pieces", amusing the crap out of myself. I decided I should probably get some real work done and went with cleaning the bathrooms. There were at least four of them, and I wanted to save the royal delxue bathroom for last. I scrubbed each toilet, even though it was already pretty clean. I mean, Kris doesn't poop in all of them, does he? Or maybe he takes turns, making it fair? I wonder how he is when he constiaptes?! I laughed out loud, cracking up at my own jokes when I finally go to the royal bathroom, and try opening it. Oh, it's locked? Ah, Kris is probably showering right now.

"Sorry, Your Majesty!" I called out with a snicker. Amidst my snickering, I heard the door click open, and there Kris stood, wearing nothing but a towel fastened at his waist, like a skirt.

Oh my.

His arms, his biceps, they were so slim, yet so muscular, so strong! Through his chest you could see it was obvious he worked out, not too much, but just enough to have that nice build. Water droplets were running down his hair onto his lean stomach, his damp hair glistening, almost covering his eyes.

This...this was too much for me. I shut my eyes immediately, trying to forget the scene, but it kept replaying in my mind.

"Really, you shut your eyes after you've seen everything?" Kris laughed.

"Sh-shutup and go put some clothes on!" I swat at him, my eyes still closed, trying to walk into the bathroom. But before I knew it, I slipped and mentally prepared myself to have a nice reunion with my friend, the floor.

Instead, I fell right into his chest.