THANK YOU

Thank you all so much for the positive feed back on this story, it means the world me. It keeps me going upon writing, honestly this is the longest story I've ever written so far and that's still going. And it's thanks to everyone who's been reading, voting, and commenting. It means so much to me that people are enjoying this story, it keeps going knowing that there are people who are waiting for the next chapter going on. So, thank you everyone. I know this story is kinda sad and doesn't really have much with the main characters and I know there are probably a couple parings that some people don't like or don't agree with but the fact that you all have been looking past that and enjoying this story for the story, it makes me so happy and I can't help but smile as I write, even in the sad moments, because I know so many people are enjoying it. Deidara is one of my all time favorite characters and it honestly pains me to put him through all of this suffering, but it's something I really know how to capture since, I myself suffer from depression and have known the pain of self harm and feeling like no one cares, so this was kind of an easy story to write. But that aside, this story is honestly......fantastic. This is my proudest work and I can't wait to finish it because I already have a fantastic ending in mind. So, once again, thank you for all the positive reviews.