Kidnapped

The thugs pushed me into a room with a dress and shut the door behind me. I would've escaped, but there's was nowhere I could go from this room and the thugs were outside. I had no other choice but to do as they say. I put on the dress and went out. At least they were nice enough to do my hair, until they tied me up. (Picture above or below is what she looks like now).

They dragged outside to see Basil and Dawson in a mouse trap

They dragged outside to see Basil and Dawson in a mouse trap. Next, I saw a mouse tied up like me and next to him I saw... "O-Olivia!" I shouted. "Shyla!" She cried out through her bottle prison. The thugs roughly set me down against the bottle. Ratigan was explaining to Basil and Dawson how their trap will end there lives. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. I was looking at Basil. He looked so... empty. All of his charm and enthusiasm that I loved about him was completely gone. I felt bad for him. I just wanted to break free and hug him. But I couldn't.

A box presented as a present rolled into the room. "Everything's ready, Fidget?" Ratigan asked. "All set, boss." Fidget answered. Ratigan looked in the box and chuckled. "Oh, this is wicked! So delightfully wicked." Ratigan said as the box rolled away. Ratigan walked over to us. "Mr. Flaversham, let me congratulate you on a superb job." So that's Olivia's father! Ratigan knocked on the glass. "See what you can do with the proper motivation?" Ratigan asked Mr. Flaversham while pinching his cheek. "You all know the plan." Ratigan said to some thugs dressed in uniforms on a cat. They saluted. "Right, Professor." Then they rode off. Fidget came over and dragged us both to his dirigible.

"It was my fond hope to stay and witness your final scene, but you were fifteen minutes late. And I do have an important engagement at... Buckingham Palace." Ratigan said to Basil and Dawson. Dawson looked confused at what he meant while Basil was zoned out. What would he want at Buckingham......... wait! No! The queens in danger! "Now, you will remember to smile for the camera, won't you?" Ratigan said pointing to a set upped camera. "Hmm? Say cheese!" Ratigan said. Basil only sighed. "You fiend!" Dawson said to Ratigan. Ratigan went over to a record and started it up. "Sorry, chubby. You should have chosen your friends more carefully." A song plays but I don't pay attention to the lyrics.

Fidget was operating the dirigible by petaling and flied by Ratigan with a ladder prepared for him. Ratigan climbed on and waved. "Adieu, auf wiedersehen, arrivederci, farewell!" Ratigan said in different languages. "Bye bye, Basil." Before we fully exited the room, I shouted as loud as I could. "D-Dawson! Help him!" I shouted. Soon we were outside, making our way to Buckingham Palace. I could only pray that Basil and Dawson make it out alive.

————————————————————————

We made it to Buckingham Palace without getting caught. They ambushed the guards and took their place. They knocked on the door of the queen who let them in with the box. I couldn't hear much but I could hear her read aloud something. "To our beloved Queen, this gift we send, as her 60 year reign... comes to an end?"

Ratigan opens the door and I get to see what was in the box. It was a robot that looked exactly like the Queen! And Olivia's father was taking control of it against his will! The robot began to chase the Queen around her bedroom. "Goodness Gracious!" The Queen exclaimed. She saw Ratigan at the doorway. "Amazing likeness, isn't it, your Majesty?" Ratigan said to her. The Queen wasn't happy with this and ordered the guards to arrest him. She didn't realize that the guards next to her was Ratigan's thugs. The tied her up and Fidget was taking her away.

"Y-your Majesty!" I shouted. I ran to her but was stopped when rifles were pointed to me. I watched helplessly as Fidget carried her away. Ratigan cupped my face with his hand and roughly pulled my face for me to see him. "That was very rude of you to do. Very unladylike." He said to me while squeezing my face in an painful way. He then slapped me on my right cheek. It stung and I started to tear up. "That should teach you to behave." He said before walking away. Rifles were still pointed to me. I started to shake. This is terrible...... Basil......... please be alright and hurry...

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm back and writing like a madwoman!