Chapter 1

"Hey, Sen, can you play something on guitar for me?" This sudden, and honestly unwelcomed, request came from the girl sitting ahead of me in biology. I knew very little about her, apart from her bizarre looks that made me think she was trying a little too hard to be cool. Her hair hung short with piercings hanging from her oval shaped face as if she were a Christmas tree decorated in ornaments. Then there were her clothes; the school uniform with a mix of skateboarding and a social deviant. An interesting look for a girl with such a, dare I say, glittering personality.

Instinctively, and mostly out of my personal disgust for facial mutilation, I stepped sat back from her. Not that there was very far I could go, given I was in the very last seat pressed up against a massive bookshelf housing every textbook related to biology.

At her request; I threw her a sickened look. "Why?" I asked.

She made a little laugh as if it was obvious. Much to my dismay, she even adjusted herself in the chair to get a full view of me. Hadn't her parents taught her anything about personal boundaries? "Taylor said you could play. I'd love to hear it."

Automatically my eyes drifted to the 'social reject' sitting in the corner. I glared into his back, prompting one of his friends to tap his shoulder and point in my general direction. It took that ass-face a few seconds to understand before he snickered and stuck his tongue out at me.

"He's lying." Not that it was any surprise that I could play, given how many awards I'd received and all the attention I got from it. I didn't bother to giving her my full attention after that. Instead my eyes glued to that asshole silently giving me a secret code. He lifted his hand, curled his fingers into a well protected fist, and knocked on the back of his chair five times. A double tap at the end.

I finally tared my eyes from him and back to her. She was frowning. "So... you don't play guitar?"

"Do I seem like the type to play a musical instrument?" Is she pretending not to know, or is she really that clueless?

"Anyone can be anything." She said.

I gave her a once over, glancing at her entire figure from the hair to the piercings. How did she even get that approved? By the school or by her rich ass parents?

"You seem," I forced a smiled, leaning forward. "Like the type of girl that's easy to lay."

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth agape. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I said:" I looked to her side. Taylor was making a face at our commotion. A lot of our classmates were. "You seem like an easy lay. You know, a girl that'll let any guy fuck her hard."

Instantly I felt a sting of pain flash through my face. My head snapped to the side from the sudden impact. It hurt, let me tell you, but I was used to this sort of thing by now. The girls face had turned red and her eyes glittering. A friend had come to her side, had her turn at glaring at me, and guiding her out of the classroom while a few others made faces.

Of course his was the most obnoxious of them all.

Before you even say anything, yes, I'm aware what I said was "wrong", but it was the only way to get her to shut up. People don't actually like me, they like my music. Or rather, my talent. Not many people can play finaminally well on multiple instruments as if it's their only focus. I've even found that being able to play one at the level I'm at is enough to get the girls swooning to me. Which would be great if I were a ladies man. I'm not even a people man. Which brings me back to my behavior; I just hate the hassle of people. Especially these people.

A few minutes later, class was over.

"Hey." The led of my pencil broke when I heard his voice a little too close for comfort. Taylor stood above me with a massive grin. "Well? It's lunch."