Chapter 11

I had the plan in my mind as soon as he asked me the question. Tomorrow was the best day for a food fight, Pasta Night. All of the prisoners and questioners were going to be there because of a "special announcement" that will "benefit or hurt you". I will just throw my plate at the warden an yell, "FOOD FIGHT!" and hopefully that will be enough to be put in the chair.

"Are you sure that will be enough?" Anthony asked.

And I answered his question with a question, "Has there ever been a food fight here?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Did that person go in the chair who started it?"

"Yea he kept shaking in his cell afterwards, couldn't bear the pain."

"Then it will be enough."

"How are you going to get in the walls?"

"I'm going to make a plan."

"Either you will have to fight your way to the wall or take the pain. Which are you more eligible for?"

"As you can see I'm a small build. I will take the hit."

"Really? You would take less damage fighting, but then you might get caught and get put in the chair so, good choice." He put some more method to my madness. Awesome.

$

The next day I was seriously nervous. What if the chair crippled me and I couldn't get the clue? What if they thought the chair was too big of a punishment? All these questions zipped through my mind like a swarm of flys. Bugs. Bugs in the plan would make this bad. I have to execute perfectly if I want to survive this and get the clue. I washed my face and thought that this might be the last time I will see myself like this. I shrugged it off and went to dinner.

The hall was packed. FBI agents, guards galore, and the warden. Whatever this was it was super important.

I went to go get my pasta and saw a new lunch lady.

"First day?" I asked.

"Yep," She said. Well this will be the first day of your life. I was holding up the line and one of the guards told me to move it.

Everyone was still eating when the warden started to talk. "Hello everyone and my name is Warden Lawrence. I have gathered you all here today to tell you about are new system! Ana here is going to tell us about it."

"Well as you all know I am the runner of the BTBB chair. What we have done is gotten a fancy new one called the Fear Factor Selective Killing Device, or FFSKD for short. This new technology will go deep into your brain to pull out the most horrifying thing to you, and then we make it a reality. All those nightmares are a real danger to you now. So the warden is advising not to set a foot out of line, or you will face your worst fear." Her voice was perfect for this announcement. It was like a combination of all the Disney Princess Villains and the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. It was stone cold too.

Many of the guards and FBI workers cheered and clapped. A few of the prisoners booed, three to be exact, and they were taken away along with Ana. This was it. I had to do it. I threw the plate and the whole world went in slow motion. It hit the warden's face and I screamed, "FOOD FIGHT!" and right afterwards I heard a gun shot and I blacked out.