Chapter 27

"Wait," I busted into the conversation,"You're Mason? Like the Mason that was killed by Ana?"

"Wait," he said,"People are saying I'm dead?"

"So you are that Mason!"

"Yes but I was not killed. Ana tortured me. So I came up with this little group."

"What group?" Olivia and I asked.

"Let me show you."

He took us inside the house. It wasn't much of a house so much as a shed with a hatch in the floor. He put a code in and the hatch opened. We went down a set of stairs that seemed to go on forever, and finally we reached the bottom. What we saw was unreal.

It was an underground office. Many desks everywhere and a door leading into a bedroom where one of the employees stayed. It was ingenious really, you never have to go up except to get food and other things, and it seemed it was up to Mason to do that. There was one girl that caught my eye, just because she looked interesting. She was roughly a bit taller than Olivia, and was wearing black plastic framed glasses. She looked kinda depressed.

"Hello." I said.

"Um, hi?" She backed away from her desk, "My name is Alexia."

"Hi. I'm Ian, pleased to make your acquaintance."

She giggled and then said, "I think Mason is waiting for you."

"Oh right." I rushed after Olivia. We sat down in a room with 2 chairs and a huge desk. "Do you want to sit down?" I asked Anthony.

"No I'm fine. I need to stretch my legs."

"So," Mason said, "This is what I live for. This is a secret organization against the Voice of Justice. We call ourselves Eagle Force, fighting for the right of our people and standing up to the Voice of Justice."

"Quite a commercial you got there." Olivia said sarcastically.

"Anyway," Mason continued on, "We observed your phone calls and video relay of the food fight and decided you and your friends would be perfect candidates for our team. Did you meet Felix?"

"Yes." I shuddered just thinking about that guy.

"Yes. He is the leader of the Voice of Justice and he uses brutal force to get his way. That prison is run by them, took it over by the government, taking anyone in for 'questioning' or taking in orphans and making them work for the rest of their lives." I saw Olivia crying. We had to shut these monsters down, one way or another.

Or die trying.