Chapter 15

"Good. Let me ask you this, how many people have you promised freedom?" Olivia asked.

"Only two, why do you need to know?" I asked with suspision.

"Good. Because we don't need a lot of help. I know where we can get some guns, I assume you have training?"

"Yes." My dad was my hero. He always knew what to do. I looked up to him. When I was 16 as a birthday present, he bought me a BB gun that was a model of a real gun, an ACR 6.8. It was very nice and he even taught me how to shoot it. Later that year, he bought his own gun for defense and taught me how to shoot that. He told me that self-defense is your most reliable tool.

"Good. I also have a good idea of where we can make our escape and some flank routes as well. We could have done it just you and I, but I will help your friends out, too. Now get out of here, I'm very tired."

$

That night as I lay in bed, I heard voices, but both were unrecognizable.

"Why would you do this to me Mason? I trusted you!" said a young woman. Her voice had a certain charm to it. It almost sounded farmiliar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"It's not what it looks like Ana. I can explain..."

"EXPLAIN? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL? THERE IS NO EXPLANATION AND THERE IS NO MORE US!" There was a loud sound and then a scream. Ana had just killed Mason.