Chapter 29

I can't really remember what happened. I was so scared. The ambulance was gone in an instant. We were racing down the street towards the hospital. "Back off!" the nurses said, "We need to get her on life support!"

So we waited. In the waiting room I was biting my nails off. I did care for her. When the doctor told me I could go in I rushed in and almost knocked over one of the nurses. She was on life support, with a mask over her face helping her breathe. She looked so peaceful, even though she almost died. One of the nurses walked in and said she was driving really fast and crashed into the hotel. She is suffering from a collapsed lung and bruised kidneys. They said she might be in here for a couple days. So I waited.

$

A week later, Olivia was finally in a good enough condition to be able to go home in a few days. I had visited her everyday. She woke up today when I was there.

"Hey," she said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you. And leaving and crashing into a motel."

"It's ok I'm just glad you are still alive." She blushed.

"Well I think you should go, the nurses are coming."

"Ok."

$

When I came back something wasn't right. All the people were gone and there was a raging fire going. I swear it's one thing after another now.