25

"...dyyy..." Nic said when she saw Nicky come into Wing 11's activity hall. She was at her usual foam blocks area.

"What are you building, Baby?"

"House!"

"This is nice." Nicky said as he 'admired' Nic's building. "Baby, where's June?"

"Sir?"

"Ah. Pwede bang lumabas si Nic?"

"Sa garden po?"

"Oo. Kasama ka. Isama na rin natin sina Richard at Hanz."

"Ah. Sandali po. Pabalik pa lang ata sina Hanz galing sa pagdeliver ni Richard nung charts sa kabilang building."

"Ah okay. Sige, mag-CR muna ako. Nic Baby, Daddy will be right back" Nicky said and went to the toilet.

"Bagong pintura tong kwarto no?" Miko said to June.

"Po?"

"Bagong pintura..."

"Ah oo. Dati, medyo mas dark yung kulay nung mga pader dito sa loob. Pinapinturahan para maging maliwanag."

"Hmm. Tama"

Nicky returned a few minutes later with Hanz and Richard. "Let's go?" He said to Nic, June, and Marco. "Dun na tayo sa main entrance dumaan." Miko said as he led the group.

As the group was about to leave, Hanz remembered to get a small towel for Richard who was already sweating from his earlier chore. While waiting, Richard took Nic's hand and held it. They held hands while walking.

Nic nor Richard noticed the new playground on the side of the garden as they crossed it. Hanz, who noticed it because he was walking near it, looked at June who was on the far end of the group beside Nic. June just nodded.

"So June, Hanz...saan nga kayo umuuwi?" Nicky asked as they approached the tall hedges that covered Mendez Cottage.

"Ah sa labas lang po ng compound. Dun po sa may palengke. Nangungupahan kami dun." Hanz replied.

"Hmm. Gusto ko kasi kayong pasalamatan sa pag-aalaga nyo kina Nic at Richard."

"Naku po. Walang anuman po. Trabaho naman namin talaga ang mag-alaga sa kanila."

"...so, bilang pa-thank you ko sa inyo, dito tayo lahat titira sa Mendez Cottage." Nicky said as they walked past the hedge and into the path that led to the main door of the house. Kuya Nonoy and Sally, whom June had met when she and Nic lived at Nicky's other house, were there.