Polly.

"It's been months, there's got to be some reason my mom and dad don't want me to see Polly. But I don't care anymore.." Betty says directing the conversation to me and Jug.

"What are you guys talking about Archie says. Anything I can help with?" Archie asks.

"What we're attempting is a stealth operation. If we go in there with the entire Scooby gang, forget it, we're compromised." Jughead said.

"Besides, don't you have to focus on the variety show?" Jughead asked. He was still in the bathroom when I mentioned it.

"No, no I don't," Archie said.

"Except that yes you do. Thanks to a certain Veronica-Ex-Machina." Veronica comes sits down with us along with Kevin.

"What do you mean?" Valerie asks.

"Oh, nothing, just that I had a few words with our director-slash-host and reminded him that he's heard you sing on numerous occasions," Veronica smirked.

"Even if it compromises my artistic integrity?" Kevin said.

"Cutting to the chase you have a slot if you want it," V said. Archie starts to ramble about his stage fright. After V and Archie decided to do a duet I lean in to whisper to Betty and Kevin.

"I ship it." I whispered. Archie and Veronica gave me a look. I smiled "innocently" back at them. Sooner then we hoped the bell rung, for the third period. The class wasn't that exciting. Studying for an oh so wanted History test, when class ended I was passing the bathroom. I heard crying. I walked in, Valerie? I sat down on the floor beside her.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I look at her.

"Josie made me choose." She said.

"Made you choose what?" She wiped her eyes.

"Josie made me pick The PussyCats or Archie." She said.

"What did you pick?" I asked.

"Archie." She responded. I sighed.

"I'm sure it will all work out in the end, Val. Hey! As of now keep the smile I've come to know and love." I said, she laughed lightly then smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N." She said.

"Anytime Val. I gotta go. See you around?" I look at her standing up.

"Yeah." I walk out and as soon as I do, I get an SOS from Ronnie. I chuck my phone in my bag and run to pops, where she should be, let me tell you running eight blocks really knocks the wind out of you. As soon as I get there I see a blank-faced Ronnie sitting in a booth, I sit across from her.

"Do you think she'll leave him?" She asks.

"Who? What are you talking about?" I look at her

"I saw my mom and Mr. Andrews kissing." She said.

"Ronnie the best thing you can do..." I said grabbing her hands.

"...Is ask your mom. You two have an honest relationship. She will be truthful about it." I said. She nodded and hugged me over the table.

"What would I do without you." She asked.

"Not get the "worlds" greatest advise?" I asked. She laughed.

"I'm gonna talk to her later. I could use a shake." She raised a brow.

"Me too. School and running take a lot of energy." I replied.

"Did you run all the way here?" She asked.

"You said SOS." I replied again. She laughed.

"I'll go get us some milkshakes." She went to the counter. We spent about thirty minutes there.

"Good luck tiger." I said. She waved before paying and leaving. I sat back into the booth. Jughead sat in front of me.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He asked we were going to the place Polly was being kept, The Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

"More than ready. I'm just not sure about Betty." I said, he took a sip of my milkshake before shaking his head.

"Betty's strong, so are you. I'm coming too, remember?" He asked. I nodded.

"Go home, get some sleep." He said. I got up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, Jughead." I said. When I got home I was dead like a log.

The next day we took the bus to the Sisters Quiet of Mercy. We looked at the old building.

"Hey, don't judge a home for troubled youths by its facade right?" We entered quickly. They asked for I.D from Betty. Jughead and I had to stay in the waiting room. He must have noticed the worried expression on my face. He took my hand.

"It's all gonna be alright." He said. About thirty minutes later she came back.

"Betty?" I asked.

"Polly didn't know Jason was dead." She said as we all started walking back. She told us everything about how Polly's pregnant and how Polly and Jason were gonna leave together. About how Mr. and Mrs. Cooper finding out, calling the Sisters. She gave exact directions for a car for them. Just off of Route 40, pass the maple syrup sign and you're almost there.

We were in there for a few minutes when the door opened. Mrs. Cooper.

"Mom. What are you doing here?" Betty asked.

"I pay good money to the sisters. You think they don't notify me when your here?" She asked. Betty, Jughead and I got dragged by Mrs. Cooper. We ran into Polly.

"Mom?"

"Polly."

"Jasons dead. And you didn't tell me? And you kept me in here?" Polly said angerly.

"Baby its for your own good." Alice said.

"No! You always say that and it's not true!" She yells. Betty hugged her as she got dragged away by the men in white. Tears fell from The Coopers' eye, along with mine. Jughead hugged me from behind.

Jughead and I sat silently in the back of Alice's car. She dropped us off at Pops and left with Betty.

"We gotta find that car." I said. Jughead looked at me.

"We need Betty to do this with us." I said