CHAPTER 6

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

Gosh, I woke up at 1 PM without anyone waking me up.

I must be really tired yesterday. Good thing I've gotten enough sleep.

I did my usual morning routine and went out of my bedroom where I saw Jungkook in the living room, watching the TV alone.

Oh my, he looks so damn fine as always. No wonder he's my—STOP NOW.

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"Oh, you're awake now, Yoora-ssi. Your Mom went to the office 30 minutes ago, Suga hyung went to the mall with RM hyung and Hobi hyung. Jimin hyung and V hyung went out to explore and Jin hyung went out to meet his older brother since his older brother also came here for vacation." He said.

"I see. Why are you left alone here? You have no plans for today?" I said.

"Suga hyung said that I shouldn't leave you alone especially you're a girl and.. I also want to keep you company." He shyly said which made me chuckle.

Their maknae is absolutely adorable.

"I've been living independently in Japan and France for the past years, I can handle myself well, Jungkook-ah. You should have joined the other members go out for you to enjoy." I said and sat on the solo sofa in front of him.

"It's okay. At least you're not alone here in your house." He said.

"Have you eaten lunch?" I asked.

"Yes, we already did. Your Mom cooked lunch and she left some food for you. You can just reheat it if you're hungry." He said.

"Oh okay. I'll just eat lunch." I said and stood up.

"Sure, go ahead and eat well." He said.

"No, come with me." I said.

"No, I'm already full." He said and smiled at me while shaking his head which I find really, really cute of him to do.

"Did I say that you'll eat with me?" I jokingly asked.

"I—uh.." He stuttered and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm just kidding around. Come on, you said you'll accomany me." I said.

"Uh.. okay." He said and stood up.

He's a little timid and shy but I really do find it adorable.

"At least just have something to drink. I'll make an iced chocolate." I said.

"No, it's okay, Yoora-ssi. I can do it on my own—" He said.

"Just sit down, Jungkook-ah." I said and smiled at him.

He then sat on the dining table and I made 2 glasses of iced chocolate and reheated the food Eomma made a while ago for lunch.

"Here's your iced chocolate. I hope you like it." I said and sat in front of him.

"Thank you, Yoora-ssi." He said and shyly smiled at me.

"I.. Do you.. uh.." He stuttered.

"Hmm?" I asked him.

"I saw some video games and game consoles in the living room a while ago. I just want to ask if you like playing video games?" He asked.

"Yup! I play those whenever I have free time at home since my friends aren't fond of playing video games, I usually make it as a quality time for myself." I said.

"Woah! That's really cool! I love playing video games too!" He excitedly said.

Gosh, why is this man so cute?

"Really? What's your most favorite game then?" I asked.

"Let's answer together!" He said.

"1.. 2.. 3.." I counted.

"OVERWATCH!" We both answered and chuckled after.

Guess we'll just be playing for the whole day here.