CHAPTER 5

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Let's watch an action film!" Jungkook suggested.

"No! Let's watch comedy!" V said.

"Romance is better!" Jimin said.

"Y'all aren't the owner of this house. Let Yoora pick the movie." RM said.

"I want.. a horror movie." I said and smirked.

I saw my brother, Jin and J-Hope gulped and looked at me.

I know that my brother isn't fond of horror movies since he gets scared by those but he just doesn't make it obvious for him to retain his 'cool image'.

But honestly, he's just one of the scaredy cats alive.

"Oh yeah! It'll be fun!" Jungkook said and flashed his bunny smile.

ASDFGHJKL HIS BUNNY SMILE WAAAAHHH

"It sure is." I said and played the movie, It.

We all sat comfortably on the couch and since we're all full, we don't need any food so we can watch with our full attention. I also turned the main lights off which leaves the TV screen and a few dim lights working.

I'm sitting in between of my brother and Jungkook and I must say that my brother, Jin and J-Hope are starting to get scared by the sound effects and jumpscares in each scene which made me chuckle secretly.

"Waaah! It's behind you!" J-Hope shouted.

"Oh my gosh! Don't look back!" Jin shouted as well.

And my brother? He just hid his face using a throw pillow on our couch.

I heard Jungkook laugh behind me which got my attention.

"They are so funny." I said and chuckled.

"They are always funny as hell." He said.

"I can tell. They look like kids waiting to mature." I said.

"You're really fond of horror movies, eh?" Jungkook said.

"I sure am. Are you, too? You seem like one." I said.

Of course I shouldn't be obvious that I know a whole lot of facts about him since I don't want him to find me weird so it's better to have a light image that just goes with the flow.

"Yes, actually." He said.

OMFG we're actually having a conversation!

"Shh! If you guys are just going to have a chitchat over there, better stop watching this movie." I heard my brother said under the pillow.

"Says someone who can't even look at the TV screen." I snorted.

Screw you, Min Yoongi.

And with that, I just continued watching the movie.

We watched two movies after, ate dinner, and decided to sleep since they are both tired from their flight a while ago, which I completely understand.

"Eomma isn't home yet?" Yoongi oppa asked me.

"Yeah, she usually comes home at around 10 PM at the latest." I said.

"That's really late. Is she always busy?" He said.

"Not always. It's just that she told me that her crew are planning on a new recipe to be added on their menu and they're working on it, so she's busy for the meantime." I said and my brother nodded.

"Okay then. I'll go ahead and sleep now. I'm tired as hell. You better get some rest too, Yoora-yah." He said and gave a pat on my head like a dog.

"Yah! Don't pat my head, Yoongi-yah!" I said.

"Good night, baby sis. Sweet dreams." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Good night, brother." I said.

And with that, I headed to my bedroom and drifted myself to sleep.