CHAPTER 17

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

2:30 AM

It's two freaking thirty in the midnight right now and I swear to all gods, I can't put myself back to sleep. That dream hunts me like a bitch and it creeps me out.

Jungkook and I friggin' kissed in my dream!

For goodness' sake I know I have this weird feeling towards Jungkook but I didn't imagine myself to have this kind of dream just because of him.

I think I should make myself some chocolate milk again.

I quietly went out of my bedroom and made a chocolate milk in the kitchen. As I'm about to go back inside my room, I heard something from the balcony.

"Girl, can't you see my feelings for you? Can't you feel the love I have for you? Can't you hear my heart that's beating just for you? Oh girl, what should I do? When all I have in my mind is you. Hmm.. can't it just be me? Can't I just be the person to love someone like you."

Jungkook?

It's Jungkook's voice! He's singing in the balcony!

I peered in the sliding door of our balcony and saw him sitting on the cold floor while looking up to the sky.

Why is he still awake?

"Jungkook?" I said.

He instantly looked at me and slowly faced down.

I let out a sigh before walking towards him and sat beside him.

"Am I too loud?" He asked, still not looking at me.

"No, you're not. I actually made myself a cup of hot chocolate since I can't bring myself back to sleep and when I'm about to go back to my room, I heard you sing so I went here." I said.

He remained silent.

"Why are you still awake? It's already 2:30 AM." I said.

"I can't sleep." He said.

"And why is that? Do you want me to get you something to drink?" I said.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though." He said.

"Spill the beans." I said which made him look up.

"H-huh?" He stuttered.

"Jungkook, everyone has problems in life. No one can escape that since it's normal. We all experience hardships and doubts. But we can't just hide that in ourselves. We can't just let everything pile up in our hearts and minds until we burst out in the future. We are all made sensitive. So if you're just going to hide everything, you'll end up being hurt, regretting for not making a move before it's too late." I said.

He remained silent again.

"I know you have a problem, Jungkook. You've been acting weird since a while ago and it's getting too obvious. Something's up. Aren't we both okay yesterday? Do you have any problem we can fix?" I added.

He let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry, but you can't blame me." He said.

I remained silent to hear him out.

"You told me to make a move before it's too late, right?" He said.

"Then don't blame me if I tell you that I like you."