CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Taehyung and Yoora hugged each other for quite a while and the other members of BTS are focused on their own businesses with their cellular phones. Little did the two people in the balcony know that a pair of eyes are watching them which caused that man too much pain from what he's seeing.

"Did she choose him over me? I think the game is now over.. I think I need to move on now." The guy thought and heaved a deep sigh.

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

I still can't absorb the fact that Taehyung likes me.. or should I say, used to like me since I've only see him as a good friend of mine and I honestly feel bad.

I feel bad because I never noticed him.

We're eating our lunch and I would always be lost since I kept on having deep thoughts on what just Taehyung confessed to me.

We went home and I can't help myself but to think about it once again.

Taehyung likes me. He confessed his feelings for me because he doesn't want to keep it any longer, yet he's willing to let me go for me to be happy, even though he wouldn't be the reason of my happiness.

This is too kind for him to do.

Does he know that he's also hurting himself?

He's letting other man to like me and he's letting me to like another man, besides him, just for the sake of my own happiness.

But who do I really like?

Evening came and Eomma rested early since she was tired from her business trip in Hong Kong so I decided to ask an advice from my brother, who else.

"Oppa, are you busy?" I asked Yoongi oppa as I peeked in his room.

He's currenly doing some MIDI work once again, working on his music.

"No, actually. I'm just editing some music I made before. Why?" He said.

"Are you in for a basketball game?" I asked.

"Absolutely." He said.

And with that, we went to the backyard of our house and we played basketball. It's all going well not until I wasn't able to shoot and I lost my focus.

"What happened to my greatest female basketball player?" Oppa said.

I let out a deep sigh before answering.

"Oppa, I need to talk to you." I said.

"Seems like it." He said.

We sat on a bench and I gathered all my courage to speak up.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Taehyung confessed his feelings to me a while ago when we were in Eomma's restaurant. There's a balcony in the private room and you guys were busy with your own businesses so you might have not noticed it but we went there and talked. He told me that he started liking me ever since we met each other, but he's willing to let me and his feelings go since he wants to make me happy, even though he's not the reason of my happiness." I said.

"I know." He said.

"What do you mean, oppa?" I asked.

"I know that Taehyung likes you. Even before. Yoora, I'm a guy too and I can sense it. It's actually not only him from my group who likes you not just a friend or a little sister. I want you to find out about it by yourself and now you already know Taehyung's." He said.

"Do you like Taehyung?" He asked me.

"As a friend, yes, only that. I already told him this and he told me that he already knows that I like someone else besides him. That's why he's willing to let me go and be with that guy I truly like." I said.

"And I also know you like someone, Yoora." He said.

"I'm your brother and I can sense it." He added.

"I honestly don't know what to do anymore, oppa. I don't want to hurt any of them." I said.

"Yoora, there are times when things just mess up. It makes us confused on what path we should take to keep our lives going. But it's just a matter of sacrifice. For us to be happy, we should learn how to take risks. Even though it's hard, it's a must for us to do so that we'll be able to achieve the happiness we deserve. Life isn't complete with these kinds of challenges because these challenges will test us for us to be stronger and for us to learn more about ourselves." He said.

I remained silent.

He's indeed my brother.

"Now, Yoora.. I want you to be honest with me and with yourself." He added.

"Do you like someone right now? Someone you like more than a friend? Someone who makes your heart beat rapidly as if it's going to explode from your body? Someone who makes your mind go crazy? Someone who can easily make you smile and complete your day? Someone you wish to have the same feelings as what you have? Is there someone who now owns my sister's heart?" He asked.

Yes, there is.

"I think there's one, oppa." I said and looked at Yoongi oppa's eyes.

"It's Jungkook"