CHAPTER 8

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

I went towards them and saw that the little girl is about to cry.

Jungkook removed his mask and gently rubbed the little girl's shoulder.

"Don't cry.. it's okay." Jungkook said to the little girl in English.

I secretly smiled at his cute English accent.

"It hurts.." The little girl said.

"Where does it hurt?" He worriedly asked her.

"Here. I hurt my knee." The little girl answered.

And with that, the little girl raised her leg and showed us her wounded knee.

It has a scratch with some hints of blood.

"It's starting to bleed!" The little girl said and started bursting into tears.

"Oh, no.. we're here. Please don't cry." Jungkook said and rubbed the small back of the little girl which touched my heart.

"There's a medical store nearby. I'll get her knee treated." I said.

Jungkook stood up and carried the little girl in his arms. In return, the little girl embraced Jungkook's neck and sobbed quietly.

We both started walking until we reach the medical store.

I got a cute pink bandaid with a bunny design and some treatment for her knee. I payed for it and saw Jungkook seated on one of the seats in the waiting area with the little girl seated on his lap.

"Here. I'll get your wound treated, okay? You need to be strong and tell me right away if it hurts. I'll be gentle, don't worry." I calmly said to the little girl and she slowly nodded her head.

"You can hold my hand. I'm just here." Jungkook said and offered his hand.

The little girl held it and closed her eyes.

I started putting on the treatment to her wound. She started crying and held Jungkook's hard tight and I tried my very best to be gentle, but since her knee has a fresh wound, it really is sensitive. I put the bandaid after and saw Jungkook smile.

Here he goes again. My heart, please calm the heck down.

"You can open your eyes now. It's done, you did great!" I said and smiled at the little girl who's looking at the bandaid I put on her knee.

"Woah! This is such a cute bandaid! It's exactly my favorite color!" She happily said which Jungkook and I smile a lot more due to her cuteness.

"Thank you for treating my wound. You're both great people." She added.

"Thank you. You're really a precious girl so you better be more careful, okay? Don't make yourself hurt." I said as I pat her shoulder.

"Yes, I promise." She said.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked.

"My name is Louise." Louise answered.

"How old are you?" He asked again.

"I'm 5 years old." Louise said.

"Where are your parents, Louise? Why were you walking just by yourself a while ago when we saw you?" I asked her.

"My parents are at work, leaving my older sister and I at home. My sister told me to go with her in the park since she's going to meet her boyfriend there. But I guess she forgot about me, so I was planning to go back home by myself." She said.

"Oh, then let us take you to her. She must be finding you by now." I said.

"Wait! What are your names, mister?" She asked.

"I'm Hailey." I said my English name which is Hailey.

"I'm Justin." Jungkook said which made me chuckle.

Really now, Justin Seagull?

And with that, Jungkook wore his mask again and we went back to the park where we saw a teenage girl roaming around. Maybe it's her sister. I better ask Louise.

"Is that your sister?" I asked Louise who's now carried by Jungkook.

"Yes, that's my sister!" She said.

We walked towards the girl and she suddenly froze when she saw us.

"Excuse me. We found your sister, Louise. She actually tripped and hurt her knee a while ago in the playground. Good thing we saw her and brought her to the medical store to get her wound treated. Everything must be fine now." I said to her sister who's just literally staring at.. Jungkook?

"Thank you so much for getting my sister treated." She said.

Jungkook put Louise down and Louise's sister hugged her.

"It's no problem at all. Please take care of her next time." I told her.

She nodded and Jungkook and I are about to turn our backs when she suddenly stopped us from walking.

"W-wait! Is he.. perhaps.. Jungkook from BTS?" She asked while looking at Jungkook who's now becoming uneasy because Louise's sister might be an ARMY and he doesn't want any rumors to come out.

Oh gosh, what should we do?!