CHAPTER 30

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Good job in your successful presentation a while ago, Hailey!" Joshua said.

Yes, you've read it right. I'm currently with Joshua and we decided to have a friendly date in a nearby cafe after we have been dismissed from school. And yes, today was our group presentation and we all did well.

"Thanks, Joshua." I said.

How's Jungkook and I? We're totally fine.

After that night that we both confessed our feelings to each other, we both became much closer, as if we're already in a relationship. Not in a too obvious way though since the other members still don't have any idea on what's going on between the two of us. But Yoongi oppa already knows about this since I talked to him when we arrived home. I also brought this up to my parents since it's better for me to let them know as soon as possible since I really can't hide things from them.

I'm really glad that they both support Jungkook and I. Appa just reminded me to always be open to him especially if Jungkook's going to hurt me in the future (which no one hopes for this to happen), he wouldn't hesitate to beat the hell outta him with my brother as Appa's backup. Eomma was really supportive as well since she never saw me going out with a guy and she sometimes question me about my sexuality and I lowkey hate her for that. Of course, I was just kidding. But yeah, they were all great and chill about it.

Jungkook and I control ourselves to not be too sweet around each other since the other BTS members would be suspicious of us. We're just practically waiting for the right time to come, that's all. As if we're going to hide it from them for too long.

Going back..

Joshua and I arrived in the cafe and we both sat on a table for two.

I just ordered a slice of Oreo cheesecake and chocolate milkshake while he ordered an espresso. Jungkook knows that I'm going out with Joshua today since I'm also planning to tell Joshua about Jungkook and I's unofficial relationship.

"Hailey, you know that I liked you ever since we were in our freshmen year, right? I remember how I confessed my feelings for you but you just kept on rejecting me and it's absolutely fine with me because I understand you. You taught me how to be stronger for me to be able to face more rejections in the future, you know." He started and let out a chuckle.

"But I know I need to stop at some point and I'm now letting you go, Yoora. I still like you, but I'm trying to get over it now. It's getting there, don't worry. In fact, I'm arranged to marry a girl after I graduate College and I'll be moving to Australia to manage my Dad's company, so a new chapter of my life awaits for me." He added.

"I-I don't know what to say.." I said.

"You don't need to say anything, Yoora. I just want to tell you these things since you have the right to know. You've been a friend of mine as well and I really want to thank you for that. You still treated me well even though almost everyone knows that I've been liking you since before. Thank you for everything, Yoora. I just want you to be happy with someone who makes you truly happy and I know, there will be a guy who's much better than me who can like you and love you even more in the near future. Always remember that I'll be here for you anytime, okay? We're still good friends afterall." He said and smiled at me.

"Thank you so much, Joshua." I said and smiled back.

"I think you're right. I found the man who I think I'll be loving for the rest of my life. I know I might sound crazy here but you know, it feels kinda weird that I can visualize my future with him? You might not understand me, but.. thank you again for making me feel liked or loved. I really do appreciated everything you did for me and I wish you all the best. I hope that you'll find the happiness you deserve and I can also say that there are more women out there, waiting for someone like you. You're really a good guy with a good heart, Joshua and remember that I'm here as your friend as well." I said.

"Cheers for our friendship then." He said and raised the mug of his espresso.

"Cheers for your future marriage as well." I said and raised my milkshake.

Cheers for my future with Jungkook too.