CHAPTER 23

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Megan worriedly asked me while we're walking towards our classroom with Tiffany, of course.

"I better be." I said.

"How's the oppas?" Tiffany asked.

"They're doing great. Resting as usual." I said.

"We still can't believe you know them personally." Megan said.

"And is actually the Agust D's younger sister." Tiffany whispered.

"You'll get used to it soon." I said.

We reached our classroom and our first subject started after a few minutes.

"Change into your gym attires now! The practical test will start in 30 minutes!" Our gym instructor shouted and blew her whistle.

Goddamn it, I forgot we have gym class today!

Unfortunately, we have a fitness test, which is our practical test. I better take it now so that I won't worry about how I can make it up since I want to focus on our group presentation next week especially we have panelists from other departments.

I went to my locker and changed into my gym uniform.

"Don't tell me you're gonna do it?" Megan said.

"I need to." I said.

"In that condition? Nah, girl. You better rest." Tiffany said.

"But I wouldn't need to worry about this anymore if I'm going to take the practical test later. I can focus on the group presentation happening next week." I said.

"Hailey, we know you when you're on your period. We know how weak and sensitive you are for the whole week. You better rest and postpone it." Tiffany said but I just gave her a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for your concern, girls. I can handle myself, I swear." I said.

"Okay then. Just tell us right away if you want to stop, okay? You can always stop if you feel like you can't continue the fitness test any longer." Megan said.

"We got your back, babycakes." Tiffany said and hugged me.

Megan also hugged me and we went to the gym after.

The practical test started and I tried my very best to do good.

I passed 20 push-ups, 20 ab crunches, 20 sit-ups and 20 lounges.. now, the beep test where the passing level is 8. I'm honestly feeling dizzy already and I'm kinda short of breath, but I need to push myself a little more for me to pass this test.

But then..

"HAILEY!" I heard students shouted as I fell the cold ground on my back.

Well, that's all I heard before everything went black.

YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW

My phone suddenly rang and I saw that Eomma's calling me. Of course, I picked up. Maybe she just wants to check up on Yoora and my group.

Calling.. Eomma

"Hi Eomma! How are you?" I said.

"Yoongi-ah, Yoora is rushed in the *** hospital near their school. The nurse just called me saying that she collapsed since she started hyperventilating and she sprained her left leg. Please, check up on her. Take good care of your sister, I can't leave Hong Kong right now, I just excused myself from our meeting." Eomma said.

WHAT THE FUCK?! YOORA'S HURT!

"Yes, Eomma. I will go there now. I'll call you later. Take care too. Bye." I said and hang up before changing into decent clothes and rushed out of my room.

"You're in a rush, hyung?" Jimin said.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"What's the matter?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yoora's rushed in *** hospital right now. She collapsed in school. I can't talk any further, my sister needs me." I said and rushed out of the house.

I put my mask on and hailed a cab.

Yoora, hold on, oppa's coming already. I hope nothing's too bad.

Damn, just let all bad things happen to me, just exclude my family, especially my mother and my younger sister. The most precious women I have in my life.