Chapter 7

I immediately ran upstairs but something tripped me and I fell straight back downstairs landing hard on the back of my head.
____________________________

I struggle to get up but I finally did. I hang on the banister of the staircase and dragged myself to the the top, 12 stairs. I finally reached my room and I grabbed my phone and saw 10 missed calls and 1 new voice mail.
I also got an SMS from my mom that says 'honey I am coming home late today, take care and be carefull okay.'
I tried calling my mom but got to voice mail. I remembered that Jason had given me his phone number I reached my pocket and grabbed the piece of paper and dial Jason's number he answered after the 3rd ring.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Jaa..... Jason its me Han- Hannah I need your help please come over quickly." I hanged up, I couldn't answer properly because my head hurts like crazy.
The last thing I saw before blacking out on the floor was an dark figure standing over me.

Jason POV

I was starting to worry about Hannah after she called me she sounded hurt and scared.
I ran out of my room and rushed down my staircase and into my car. Her home was 5 minutes away. I took 2 minutes with the speed how I'm driving.
As I reached I ran in her house not even bothering to knock. I ran upstairs to her room and burst in seeing a black out Hannah. I lifted her and put her in her bed. I grab her phone and called her mom but it led to voice mail. I waited and waited until it was 9 p.m and her mom still haven't came home yet nor has she awoken. Then I heard a painful moan coming from an scared Hannah.
___________________________

Hannah POV

I woke up with pain coming from the back of my head. The place was dark outside and it was raining heavily. Only now I realised there was an storm and my mom was no where to be seen, other than Jason who was here with me.
"Hey you're awake." I heard Jason said.
"Hi, thanks for coming, I hope that I didn't bother you or anything." I said feeling the pain still, I think that I should asked Jason for help. Hope by God he believes me.
"No, you didn't bother me love."
Wait did he just called me love.
"Anyways the reason I called you was not only because of this, I mean called you for help."
"Okay so what do you need with?" He asked confused.
I took 10 minutes explaining about what has been happening and the locket and diary everything. In the end Jason mouth were hung open. He cleared his throat before speaking.
"Well..that was the craziest thing I ever heard. But I am more than happy to help."
"Thanks Jason!" I said jumping and giving him a tight hug.
.............................................................

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Love you guyssssss..........