Chapter 21

After we called Jason he came 15 minutes later. God hope that we didn't disturbed him.
____________________________

After Jason came in he was shocked.
"Wow what..what the hell is wrong with your belly love?" Jason asked bewildered.
"Great he doesn't know neither!!" Ashley said.
"We have only today left in order to perform so miracle before I burn in fire from tomorrow."
"Please don't say that hun please!" Ashley said with tears falling out of her eyes.
"Don't worry I won't, we won't let that happen love!" Jason said..
"We have to wait until my mom arrives then she'll perform the ritual thingy." I said not knowing how to describe it.
While waiting for the next 4 hours until my mom comes home after we've call her, she said that her boss would allowed her early today. I just couldn't believe that I think my dad is the demon but the name of the man is John Logan. Ashley was doing some researching about I don't even know what and Jason is quite fast asleep.
"Got it!!" Ashley shout scaring me and making Jason fall of the side bed.
"WHATS THE BLOODY BIG IDEA LOVE!" Jason said shouting like a 3 year old. Making both me and Ashley laugh.
"Well hun?" I asked.
"I've done some researching and I've found out that the reason for your pregnancy growing so fast is because of black magic well a demonic evil power of the curse maybe."
"Or maybe it can be someone or something doing it on purpose love." Jason responded.
"No it have to be the curse!" I said anxiously.
"No but it could be true love." Hmm well at least I know something good I won't have to go to school with a big belly. I said placing my hand on my belly." Well at least I get to be a aunty." We all laughed at to what Ashley had just said.

'4 hours later'
"Hannah honey?" I heard my mom said.
"Yes mom!" I replyed.
"Mom we're all ready no disturbing this time." When my mom saw my belly she nearly had an heart attack, like I said.
"Honey whats wrong with your..your bel..belly?" My mom stuttered.
"Its a long story love." Jason spoke for all of us.
"Mom tomorrow is the day I'm going if you don't help me. Is dad the demon?" I asked.
"No your father can never be the monster to kill your....."
"Kill who?" I asked.
"I can't do the ritual today it has to be done tomorrow if you want not only you but everyone who knows about it, Jason and Ashley and myself to survive, meet in the attic at 6 p.m tomorrow and also do the what I told you all about the doors windows etc okay."
"Okay, I'll wait until tomorrow okay!"
After she left Jason placed a kiss on my belly and one on my forehead before he left wishing both me and Ashley good night.
"Well I want to know how the f*** does she know its 6 p.m direct." Even I would like to know that.
"Its my fault I put the locket."
"No its not your fault. You didn't know until its too late after you put it on in the attic then found that diary in the basement..."
"Yeah I guess your ri... Wait how did you know I found it in the attic an about the diary in the basement I only told that to Jason?" I asked backing away towards the door.
"Hun wait I can explain!"
"THEN DO! EXPLAIN ASH!!" I said out of anger and fear.
I am getting so scared now I wanted to faint until what I saw freaked me out.