Chapter 22

I was getting so scared now I wanted to faint until what I saw freaked me out.
____________________________

"My God Ashley!" I said shocked.
"Yes its me all this time.. I was the one who caused you this. I sent that locket in the attic and put that diary in the basement." I was so scared now.
"Bu..but wh..why?" I said with a shaky voice.
"I'm sorry Hannah really really sorry I put you through this
I let my anger and hatred get over me." Now she was crying.
"But why you didn't answer my question Ash." I said hugging her now.
"I'll explain please sit on the bed."
We both sat on the bed and she continue to explain.
____________________________
Ashley's POV.

I explained to Hannah what happen that day.

Flashback story.
'I was upset with Hannah because I've learned a truth that was supposed to be hidden.
I found out about my parents accident. Well my dad had bought my mom a beautiful heart shape locket the recent one that Hannah is wearing. And that her dad came that same day to find out about some business of the Logan company. They were all working for the same company and became best friends my dad, her dad and Jason's dad. When he came to my home he always carry a gun for in case of an emergency. But my mom knew how much Hannah's dad loved Hannah's mom. But my mom fell in love with my her dad. And and one day while my dad away...he told Hannah's dad to go home and collect some file and I was only 1 year asleep. After my mom told my Hannah's dad to go upstairs and get it he did. But my mom came in the room at the same time. As Hannah's dad tried to leave the room my mom held his hand and she kissed him on his lips. But my dad came home unexpectedly and saw that my mom and Hannah's dad in the room lips on each other.
'What's going on here?' My dad said then walked out the room angrily.
'WHAT THE HELL!!'  Is what her dad said. They both ran after my dad. But my dad pointed Hannah's dad gun. Thats why he came home to return the gun.
But as he went to pull the trigger the grounds cracked up revealing nothing but the fires of hell. The demon grabbed my mom but the gun of your father's fell of my dad's hands and he went to help my mom. But your dad grabbed the gun to try and help my dad and mom. My dad tried pulling her out if the pit but was too late.
'HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Your dad pulled the trigger aiming for the demon thing inside but my dad went in front of it and got hit from the bullet. My dad ended up falling in with my mom into the hole before the cracked covered up and everything went back to normal.
'NOOOOOOOO!!!'
End of Flashback.
"And thats what happened Hannah, I let it consume me and I chose revenge but when it was time to change it was too late. That morning the Ryan person was my boyfriend and before that I had was talking to Ms Sylvia the one who sent the locket and diary..I'm so sorry, I found this out at a gypsy woman name Ms Sylvia...and I blamed you for what happen but after I found out that your dad didn't shoot my dad it was someone else who did and I don't even know if its for purpose." Hannah was now crying and so was I.
"Its oka..."
"No it's not!!! Look at what I did I not only put you but Jason and your mother and Your lives at risk. I'm sorry!" I said with a crying voice.
"Thanks to you I am getting to find out darkest secrets about the past and I also have a beautiful baby girl in my belly that to you. Thank you soo much hun!" Hannah said then we both hugged each other then went and freshen up. We went in bed but couldn't sleep.

Hannah's POV

After what I've just heard and said I'm feeling less fear like I'm not scared anymore.
"Hun I'm hungry." I heard Ashley said.
"So I'm I." I said. I'm really hungry anyways I'm eating for 2.
So we put on the lights and went down to get a bite.
____________________________

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all...

A/N
The next chapter may be a little longer than the rest of chapters as it is almost the last chapter.
But I think I should put part 2.. Do you guys want book 2 comment yes if you want it...
I'm more than happy to write it.

Love you guyssssss...😘😻💖