Chapter 9

Then I left still not taking in what just happen.
..................................................

Hannah POV

First I called up my best friend Ashley and asked her to do some researching about the Logan family death. Anyways today is day 3...omg. Jason called me at 7 a.m this morning and told me to be ready on 30 minutes. My mom has already left for her job. I was wearing this tight black jeans and blue low cut top that marked 'BØSS'in the middle of it. My hair was in a neat bun and one piece of small hair was left in front. I was wearing my lase up black sandal to go with it. I put on my girls product of course you know like deodorant, perfume and make-up and jewelry. I went outside and waited 10 minutes until Jason arrived.
"Good morning fairy princess, how are you.?"
"I'm fi-fine thank you and you."
I asked still feeling shaky, I mean I directly saw an demon the recent night. Thank God Jason was there or else it may have been my funeral for getting an heart attack.
"You sure you don't sound fine love." Really? Well at least thats better than 'fairy princess.'
"I'm fine okay! Just a little shaky."
"Sorry love...anyways when we get to the library I have something to tell you about my past that ah might help us in this, I don't really talk about this but I can't lose another close one...not again.. Not this time!" I saw tears developed in his eyes and fell pity.
"Sorry Jason I didn't mean to ah shout like that I was jus..." Then the car stopped. We've reached.
"Its okay..love." Then he gave an reassuring smile that kind if look cute.
"Hey you coming or just planned on sitting here love?" Jason asked sarcastically.
He opened the door and came out telling him"coming love..." He laughed.
"Thats supposed to be my talk love." He said then we left for the library. We went to the desk and asked if we can used the computer and left for it. I typed about ancient cursed lockets and demons. A picture pop up stating who ever possessed this locked shall die in seven days. There was another picture with an book by the name ' Ancient curses'.
Me and Jason went to the desk again.
"Hi, do you all have any books by the name ah 'Ancient Curses'.
I asked unsure.
"Of course ma'am but why do you want that?" I should have seen that question coming.
"Well?" She asked impatiently.
"Well um because...because um"
"It's important for us to know and its kind of personal... So if you don't mind can you please tell us where it is?" Jason broke in saving me.
We waited for 5 minutes the women came back with an large thick book.
........................………...........
Continues in chapter 10

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Love you guyssssss please continue to read...the real mystery is just starting.