Chapter 24

I woke up with someone shaking me.
"Hannah honey its time for you all to find out the truth and survive!" My mom said through a sob.
____________________________
"Is it 6 p.m already?" U asked.
"Yes love it is." Jason replyed.
"Everything is done do all we have to do is go to the attic aunty." Ashley said.
"Let's go its getting late!" We all left as we enter the attic there was four pillows across from each other in a circle.
We each sat in one and my mom lit the candles.
We held hands in a circle. I was between Jason and my mom. Ashley was sitting across from me. Then the place was dark until all candles had been lit. As we closed our eyes I felt stiff as I couldn't move and saw something replayed back like a film but this was reality.

Flashback of the past.
(A/N —this would be of the past. Enjoy)

"John honey time to get up for work."
"Uh now Sarah!"
"Da da!"
"Good morning princess.. My little Hannah."
"Da da!" I said kissing my dad in his cheeks.
"Hmm so where is mummy's morning kiss huh?" My mum said.
"Na da da!" I said I was 1 year though.
"Oh really only da da" then we all collapse on the bed, both my mum and dad tickle me nonstop.
We were a happy family.
Then the scene changes.
____________________________

I was asleep and my dad was ay work.
"Hey John can you run home for me I'll come but in a few minutes. Go and ask Rachel for the business file huh? I have to speak with the boss Mr. Jack Logan."
"Sure Matt I'll go."
After 10 minutes my dad reached at Ashley's parents place.
He knocked 3 times, then Rachel answered the door.
"Hey Rachel ah I came to collect the business file that Matt sent me for."
"Sure come in and take it, I'm kind of busy."
"Uhm okay then."
My dad went in.
"Uhm upstairs to the left in the bedroom on the bed!"
"Okay thanks!" My dad replyed.
After a few minutes my dad was about to leave the room when Rachel stopped him and held is hand.
"Uhm Rachel, what the hell are you..."
Before he knew it she, kissed my dad on his lips, but my dad never kissed back.
"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!!?"
I saw an furious angry beast, Matt at the door.
"Ah honey I can explain!" Rachel said scared.
"NO! I can see clearly!!" Then with that he ran out the room. My dad and Rachel tried to stop it but was too late. Matt took the car and left.
"I'm so sorry John...I've betrayed my husband and best friend. Matt and Sarah."
Weh weh weh weh
I heard a bay that must be Ashley crying.
My dad left with his car and reached home. There was my mom and me patiently waiting for him.
The scene changed again.
____________________________
It was back by Ashley's home.
Knock knock knock
It was answered by Rachel.
"We need to talk. Where is Matt?" My dad asked.
"He's gone out for some work he'll.."
'Bang!' "AHHHHHHH...John!! WHAT THE HELL MATT!!"
Rachel screamed. Then hit Rachel and she fell unconscious.
The scene changed again.
____________________________
When Rachel awoke she found herself in a dark room. She had spotted John tied up in a chair.
Then spotted Matt.
"Where the hell I'm I?" Rachel asked.
"No worries for that!" Matt replyed.
"Where is my daughter?" Rachel asked standing up.
"Where the f*** is my daughter Matt!!??"
"Why do you care?"
"Because that is my f***in daughter."
"Did you f***in think about her when you betrayed me, her, Sarah and Hannah huh!!??"
"Please tell me where she is?"
"She's with Sarah and Hannah!"
"What are you doing?" My dad, John asked.
"Oh you'll find out soon."
Then there was this book the same evil book that can do black magic.
"Put this locket on..NOW!"
"Okay!! Okay!!" Rachel shaky took it and put it on.
"Matt wha..."
"SHUT THE F*** UP RACHEL!"
Matt had started chanting some evil thing verse.
By the time my dad had already untied his hands it was too late. Matt had already finnish the evil chant.
Rachel had fell to the ground on her knees. My dad knelt down next to her and held her but she pushed him away.
"Ha ha ha ha ha!!!" Rachel laughed evilly.
"Ra...Rachel!"
The my dad started fading away and his soul was turning dark as the demon thing. The locket opened sucking him in.
"NOOOOOOOO!!! Help!!! Please!I'll be back... AHHHHHHH!!"
Meantime Matt watched and laughed evilly all the time.
"Noo John!" Rachel had just realised what happen.
Then one week later.
Rachel had just gotten divorced from Matt. Matt had came to take his rest of things. He was in the bedroom when he heard Rachel screamed. He ran down the staircase and saw something frightful.
"Help!" The grounds cracked up and it revealed the fires of hell.
Above it raised a dark figure.
"I told you that I will be back..
You let me down and now you'll burn in hell for ETERNITY! HA HA HA HA HA!!!"
"SAVE ME! HELP ME PLEASE.. MATT HELP ME..AHHHHHHH!!!!"
Matt did nothing but watched silently and scared as Rachel was no longer there and the grounds covered back to normal.
The scene changed again.
____________________________
It was home and my mom was at Jason's parents home with me.
"Mr and Mrs. Logan its been a week now and I haven't seen my husband do you all have any clue to where he is?" My mom asked.
"No I'm sorry. But if there's anything we can do for you please feel free to tell us." Jason's mom Olivia replyed.
"Thank you soo much. By the way I love your locket." My mom said.
"Thanks Jack bought it for me, uh today making it seven days well one week."
"Thats very sweet of him. Okay I better get going." But the same time Matt had came.
"Hey guys ah..." Matt had spotted Olivia locket.
"Something wrong Matt?" Jack asked.
"That locket how long did you have that thing?" Matt asked scared.
"Well today makes it 7 days why?" Olivia said.
As soon as Matt go to turn around for the exit the door closed and locked tight.
"S**t....NOOOOOOOO!!!" Matt screamed.
"Matt its okay!" My mom said.
The the grounds cracked up revealing the fires of Hell...
Then right by Olivia feet the demon not only grabbed her feet but Jack as well. My mum ran and picked up Jason and ran and out both Hannah and Jason in a corner.
"STAY HERE AND DO NOT MOVE!!" She told strictly to both of them.
She ran and grabbed a gun from where she spotted on top a table.
She ran back and saw Ashley's dad Matt was trying to help pull out Olivia and Jack. As she was about to pull the trigger she saw her husband figure behind the demon. But she didn't stop to save her friends she pull the trigger and she accidentally shot Matt allowing him to fall in the pit. Olivia head was still there showing. But Sarah my mom couldn't do anything.
"HELP ME!! HELP ME PLEASE.. HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! AHHHHHHH!!!"
The grounds had covered back up back to normal.
Sarah my mom just stood there frozen, shocked and scared.
"NOOOOOOOO!!" Then started crying. Thanks to her she went back and grabbed her daughter but Jason was gone.
Then the scene changed again.
___________________________
Then I saw Jason found the perfect home...Ashley was adopted by 2 beautiful people and my mom took care of me single parental. My mom changed her name from Sarah to Jenny..
Things were good until now.
____________________________
End of flashback.

I opened my eyes to see everyone did the same.
"Mom did all of us see the same thing?" I asked first question.
"Yes honey." I looked over to Jason and Ashley who was now shedding tears like crazy. Not to talk about myself.
Then it was 8 p.m now.
The floors started shaking. We all stood up and backed away all 4 of us was together in a bunch.
"Honey quickly take out that locket and give it to me." What??
"Mom! Why?"
"Just do it!" I did what I was told to do and she putted it on.
"Now listen carefully! That demon wants a soul every time someone puts this thing on. It does not have to be the person wearing it."
"Mom Nooo!" I screamed
Then the grounds cracked up revealing the fires of hell. Then the demons stretched its hand but my mom pushed me aside and she got pulled in.
"Honey I'm the last soul that demon is...ahhh......taking I taking the locket...the locket find it and throw it in here before it closes up...hurry!!!!" I searched and found it.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" My mom screamed. Something was holding me back but I as I go to throw it Jason and Ashley was lifted from the ground and fell back to the cupboard.
"Honey hurry!!" I finally let go and threw the locket in the fire pit hole thing.
"Mom!!!" I kept screaming.
"Listen honey me and dad loves you okay always remember that, and say hi from me and dad to our grandkids. I love you honey!"
"Mom noooo!!!" Then she said the last words.
"I love you!!! Say it once please!"
" I love you mom, you and dad!!"
Then my mom's body disappeared and the floors return back to normal. Then I started feeling dizzy and in pain and I faint falling in the ground.
____________________________
A/N
One more chapter to go...ending scene you can call it...please continue to read. And tell me at the end of the story if you would like part 2...its gonna be more lit.

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all...✌✌✌

Love you guyssssss....😘😻💖