Chapter 16

Jason offered us lunch. Both me and Ashley nodded indicating we agree.
.................................................

We all left the house with Jason's car and he said that he'll buy us lunch. He is going to some kind of fancy 5 star restaurant, the one that his parents own.
"So how long has you girls known each other love?" Jason asked glancing at both me and Ashley.
"Well since we were 3 years old in kindergarten, isn't that right hun?" Ashley responded.
"Of course hun." I give a childish look.
"Why do you both call each other 'hun'." Seriously I thought he'd figure that by now.
"Well Ash and me when we was 5 Years old she came over for an sleepover and there was honey in the fridge. So we snuck up in the night thinking everyone was asleep. We opened the fridge and took the the jar of honey." I paused a minute.
"Then what love?"
"Then we went to our room and into our tent like thing we made, we ate the honey and then we placed the jar on the table. We went and cleaned ourselves up after we came back the honey jar fell on the floor. Then we both quickly did all we can to clean it up just so we don't get in trouble. And after that day we didn't like 'honey' so we changed it to 'hun'."
Jason was laughing by the time I was finnish.
"And from that day 'hun' was stock where ever we go only us call each other that." We all laughed.
Then as we were passing in the road.
"Jason look out!" There was some kind of old man walking across in the middle of the road.
He faced us and said. "You will burn in hell...your turns coming in 3 more days, you b***h you're going and burn in hell for ETERNITY.. Ha ha ha!!!" My heart was pounding hard like any minute it'll fly out, as the old man was pointing at me.
"That was weird hun!" Ashley said with an shaky kind of voice.
"What was that all about?" I asked indicating to Jason.
"I have absolutely no idea love." Jason also seemed puzzled...
"I mean who the f*** is that old b***h!!?" Ashley said angrily and scared.
"Calm down Ash, we're gonna have lunch and look through the researching you did okay love."
She nodded yes.
After 10 more minutes of pure awkward silence.
"We're here loves!" Jason said making both me and Ashley jumped.
We enter the restaurant which is so beautiful. It has like 50 tables to where I can see, all covered with an white sheet. The table was round and some where squares and rectangular and more. The theme colour of the walls and tiles is white and has a gold brown design in it like you would see in China. The decoration is amazing, even the food.
"Did you girls came to eat or stare loves?" Jason joked.
"We're coming!" Both me and Ashley said at the same time. Jason led us to one of the small round table dinner for 3, table and we all sat.
"What are we having love?" Jason asked.
"I'll have a Hamburger and milkshake." Ashley responded.
"Same for me." Ashley seems to take those words out of my mouth.
"Hey waitress!" Jason called.
The waitress seems friendly.
"Hello Mr. Logan having lunch with friends today? And is the long black hair one your girlfriend?" Well obviously it has to be me she's pointing at because Ashley has brown hair.
"Uhm...Ahh let's just order the food...three hamburgers and 3 milkshakes and for desert 3 ice cream special love."
10 minutes later the same lady came back with our foods. We ate our food and desert. After 1 hour we left the restaurant it was about 3 p.m now. We reached at my home ay exactly 4 p.m. 
We've all decided to go to my room and discuss about how to get rid of the curse.
..........................................................

Vote and comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Continue to read love you guyssssss.😘😻💖