Chapter 10

We waited for 5 minutes then the women came back with an large book.
................……………………..

"Here you go." The women said.
"Thank you we'll be taking it at home....if thats okay?" I asked feeling guilty.
"Of course bring it back next week Saturday ." I hope I live until that day, I thought.
"You ready to go love?" Jason asked.
"Yea...yeah let's go, good bye and thank you again."
We left and after 20 minutes we were at home. We went to my room and looked through the book.

Jason POV

I couldn't tell her, not just yet that will have to wait until we get this thing over with. She had only 4 days, until she is....
"Jason are you okay?" Before I could answer her my phone rang.
"Hey bro when are you coming to ready for my party remember ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" Oh crap I forgot. I hung up and turned to Hannah.
"Hey, I forgot its my sister's birthday party you know I hope you're coming love." I really really hope that she could comes.
After telling her goodbye I left, it was about already 5 p.m. by now.

Hannah POV

Crap like dude I forgot about that. I rushed to my cupboard and found the perfect dress and heals to go.
I went and shower and dried myself then put on this fitted tight dress reaching half my thighs with an gold colour in the end. The top was netted from my neck come down half my chest just above my boobs. It was sleeve less and I wore an black high heals with gold shining dust and beads on top. It was an cut heals if you know what I mean. After fixing my make-up my mom had just arrived home which was weird, I mean she usually comes at 10 p.m. I finished my makeup and curled my hair I told my mom that I was leaving and left for the party.
Since the house is about 5 minutes away I decided to walk. I saw had secretly bought an beautiful perfume set wrapped in a 'happy birthday' paper and gift bag it also had an card.
When I reached the party I wished her and we talked for 10 minutes until Jason approach us.
"So you came after all love."
"Uh yeah I have." I said. Jason wore this tight fitted red shirt and black jeans with and red and black Nike sneakers. His hair was messy which only made him more beautiful.
"Hannah this is my sister Jasmine and her boyfriend Mark, and guys this is my friend Hannah." He spoke like he was nervous in a way.
"Uhmm so is it just friends or...more than that?" Mark asked Jason with an weird look.
"Hannah let's go upstairs I have something to show you about the new school you were talking about....remember?"
"Oh yeah so you have it?" I asked playing along.
"Yup I got it alright...let's go." He said quick as an bee.
..............................................

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all...

Please continue to read thank you.. Love you guyssssss.........