Chapter 8

"Thanks Jason!" I said jumping and giving him a tight hug.
__________________________

After we broke the hug a thunder bang making me jumped on Jason even closer and our face nearly touching only inches away. As we nearly went any further my mom burst through open the door making us both jumped apart and Jason fell on the floor.
"Honey...oh." I guessed my mom now realised that Jason is here with me.
"Mom why didn't you answer your phone this evening, when I called you?" I said looking at her.
Suddenly the lights went off. I held on to Jason's hand and him hugged me.
"Mom?"
"Ms. Jenny?" I heard Jason's called. Then where my mom stood once was an dark figure that was now cleared to recognized, it was the same thing I saw by the window. But now it was 6 inches tall and has 2 horns and had no eyes but darkness, there was blood flowing through it eyes socket as well. Thats all recognized because in the dark.
The thing had an evil laugh then spoke with an deep evil voice.
"Ha ha ha ha, you're turns coming Hannah, its your turn to burn in hell...for eternity!!!" It continued to laugh evilly and disappeared. After the lights came on, I suddenly fell and landed on Jason strong arms. Soon my mom came in and saw both me and Jason shocked and scared.
"Whaaa....what happen?" Asked a very worried mom, Jenny.
As she came closer I got back on my feet my Jason pulled me away from her, after what just happen.
"Mom.. is it... really you..you?" I asked with an shaky voice.
"Honey? Jason? Would either one of you tell me what the HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" My God did she just have to say the word 'HELL', I mean like dude look what just happen.
"I'll explain Mrs Carter." Jason voluntarily said. He told me to rest in bed and he'll handle things. I nodded and allowed him to proceed in the living room with my mom.

Jason POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw and heard, but for some reason I feel like I've met with this thing before, I know its weird but yeah.
I told Hannah to get some rest and I'll handle things. I've decided to do some researching tomorrow but before that I have to confessed something and tell her my past story. I made my way downstairs in the living room and explained to her mom which I know would not believe but at least I'm being honest.
"Look Jason I don't get what...what..." I knew she had no words to say. Before she said any further I told her I was late so I wished her goodnight and told her to take care of Hannah. Then I left still not taking in what just happen.
___________________________

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Love you guyssssss.....