Chapter 13

After we hung up I turned to face my mom but she was gone at the same time Jason had just came down.
.......................……………………………..

"Jason let's go back to my room. Okay." He nod and we went of.
As we reached upstairs I asked if he saw my mom but said no.
"Let's research this book Ashley had sent all the the researching she could do she'll be here in the morning."
We've turned the pages and read until we found what we was looking for.
(Pages in book)
Cursed Locket
...........................

There is a legend that says that there was once an handsome young man not older than 21 years old by the name of John Logan he has an loveable brother name Jack Logan. John had saw and fallen in love with a beautiful young lady at the age of 19 years old, her name is Sarah. He loved her so much he bought her a locket and put it on her. He bought it from an gypsy women name Sylvia just Sylvia but no one knows how she put the picture in it. Anyways he bought it and placed it around Sarah's neck. But one day as he was planning on proposing to her, as he entered her apartment he saw her and another man kissing. He felt betrayed in all different ways. After he confronted her she admitted that she was just using him for money, wealth and property, breaking his heart...when he realised the face of the man it was none other than his brother Jack Logan. Then he went back to the gypsy woman Ms Sylvia and she gave him a book about curses and evil dealing. He took it and went back 7 days later, in the room with his brother Jack and ex Sarah. He killed his brother then unconsciously made Sarah. When she awoke she saw candles right around her in a dark room. Suddenly all the candles has been lit. In front of her stood a angry John his eyes deep dark red. Then he started chanting a evil curse. Then the ground cracked up and open revealing nothing but fires of hell.
As John go to push Sarah in the pit she screamed "HELLLPPP PLEASE! HELLLPPP PLEASE SOMEONE!" She kept screaming but as she was nearly in Jack had reached for her and helped her out. John was unaware until he saw Jack reached for the evil book and while John reached for him he handed it to Sarah telling her to find another way to brake the cursed. While she did that Jack and John was fighting near the pit of fires from hell. Meanwhile Sarah had no choice but to chant an curse sending John's soul into the locket in her neck.
"I'm not allowing you to get away with this Mrs. Sarah Carter... You're gonna pay for thissss....AHHHHHHH!!!"
Unknowingly she forgot to take out the locket of her neck. She realised that it today was the seventh day she had on the locket. She pulled out the locket from her neck and threw it in the ground. Them she started to scream this time as Jack tried to reach her it was already too late.
"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! HELP ME! HELP ME...AHHHHHHH!!!"
After she was fully in Jack couldn't do anything but froze in spot.. He broke down and started crying, "Sarah I'm sorry I couldn't save you..not only you but John my brother forgive me brother please... Its all my fault.. Forgive me please!" After a 7 days he carried back the locket and gave it to Ms.Sylvia she told him nothing but..."your turns coming for you to pay for the sins you have done to John and Sarah, you're gonna burn in hell for eternity. Ha ha ha ha ha!" Continuous laughter.
Then that same moment the grounds cracked up revealing the fires of hell..
The demon grabbed its feet and pulled him in." HELP SOMEONE HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! HELP MEEEE! AHHHHHHH!!!"
Mrs Sylvia did nothing but watched silently.
End of curse.
.......................……………………………..

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Love you guyssssss continue to read please it's getting more exciting in every chapter.