Chapter 17

We've all decided to go to my room and discuss about how to get rid of the curse.
.........................................................

We've reached into my room and Ashley brought us an copy of all the researching she had done.
"Hey hun remember you told me to stay away from my MOTHER! Care to explain why?" I asked feeling ranged up.
"Oh yeah I want to show you something." Ashley said taking out a picture with the woman with an star shape tattoo on her left arm.
"Give me a recent picture with your mother." I gave her exactly what she wanted. By the way she is a computer genius. She snapped a picture with the picture I had given her.
"Now look at the screen in the computer." I was confused.
"Okay I gave up what I'm I supposed to be looking at love?" Jason said the words right out of my mouth.
"Look at the left arm in both pictures." One picture was from the past and one is from last summer. She zoomed in and we saw what she wanted us to see.
"See now the left arm has the star shape tattoo."
"So what does that mean hun?"
"It means that the woman you're living with is....is.."
"Is what hun?" I asked scared.
"DEAD!!!!" My mom said out of no where.
"Yes I'm dead Hannah, I'm sorry honey really sorry!" She broke down crying. All of us Jason, Ashley and me, our mouth fell open and I started to cry.
"But you said last night that you was not dead!"
"I lied I'll tell you what really happen that day before I leave."
Before any of us knew it my mom had given instruction.
"1) lock all doors and windows in the house.
2)let everyone who is locked in the house now enter the attic.
3)everyone should hold hands in a circle.
4)get 3 candles and light.
5)hold in tight but you must believe. And must be strong.
Now get to it"
As soon as we get to it Ashley's phone rang.
Ashley: "hello bro is everything okay?" Her brother's name is Aaron.
Aaron : " mom and dad got into an accident and is in critical condition in High Care Hospital.
Ashley: "no no noo please say they're omg." Ashley dropped the phone on the floor and stood there frozen.
Aaron : " hello Ash sis hello." I went and picked up the phone.
Hannah: " hello this is Hannah. "
Aaron: " tell Ashley to come immediately at the High Care Hospital in Dayville. I think you should come to Ash will need you." Then he hung up.
"What is it love?" Jason asked confused.
"Mom we can't do this today maybe tomorrow okay. Jason me and Ash have to go to Dayville High Care Hospital." He looked confused but I can't blame him.
"By mom...come on Ash let's go..Come on Ash."
"Let me take you guys its dangerous especially in the night and it's 6:30 p.m love. So come on it's an 3 hour drive love." Both me and Ashley agreed and left with Jason for Dayville.
.................................................

Vote & comment I'll love to hear from you all.

Continue to read...love you guyssssss.😘😻💖