Chapter 2

After checking out the kitchen I went upstairs to see my room.
____________________________
My room was not so bad at all, my mom did really did love me more than she should. My room had my favourite colours blue/purple.
It has an double bed on the left side of the room with purple/blue covers and pillows like my wall and same colour fluffy carpet on the floor. Above my bed was an window with an view of my new neighbour's house which was actually bigger than my house. To my right was my new brand cupboard that my mom surprised me with. After unpacking my things I went down to see my mom making dinner, it was homemade pizza. As I went to ask if she needed help we heard an thud sound coming from the attic,we both had suggested it..." Mom I'll go and check it's proberly just the wind or something any ways. "
"Okay honey but please be CAREFUL." I nodded and went on. While searching the attic I found nothing which was weird but then saw a silver shiny thing on the corner by an slightly crack window I went and picked it up. It was an heart shape locket, in the inside there was an beautiful picture of an man and woman with an beautiful little baby, on the other side had the writing scribbled R.I.P in it. I was starting to get scared." Hannah? Honey are you okay?" I jumped in fright of my moms voice." I'll be right there mom." I locked the attic an went down with the locket.
____________________________

Vote & comment I would love to hear from you all.

Love you guyssssss.......