Chapter 10: Kisses and cuddles

🔝 Dorothy and Harry's house

•••

"... And so she told him that her boss tried to buy her child! Like she could have come out with any lie but her imagination was soo huge lol!!!!!" Amber exclaimed then started laughing hysterically causing everyone in the room to look at her.

We were all at Dorothy and Harry's. And when I say all, that is, Mary, Dot, Harry, Kylie, Amber and Peter. Usually we meet at Mary and Lily's in Canada. But they sold their house to live in LA. And besides, I have no desire to see Lily again.

I had just returned from San Francisco, and I quickly went to Dot's. The latter and her boyfriend Harry Styles have been living together for like three years. I actually really admire how they still stick with each other. Of course they had many arguments like every other couple, but they never considered breaking up because of them. They're constantly in the limelight and gossiped about, yet that never gets to them. I just wish Dylan didn't cheat on me. We could have been just like them.

Many things happened in San Francisco, such as Justin and I sharing a passionate kiss. He's really changed and he wants me back. I'm really thinking about it. But I don't think having a serious relationship with Justin while my heart still belongs to Dylan, is the right thing to do.

I looked at Amber and Peter, who were cuddling. Peter's arm was resting on Amber's shoulder and the latter rested her head on his chest. They were really cute.

I remember how they met. They both modeled for Dolce & Gabanna. At first they hated each other so much they couldn't stay in the same room for more than two seconds and the day after they announced they were dating. I don't know what the hell happened, but something happened.

Now, let me introduce you one of the funniest person ever! Kylie, and as you all guessed she's Dot's sister. She has her own makeup line called Kylie Cosmetics, and I even have a few of her velvet lipsticks. She's just like me, single. But the only difference is that she's happy being single, and, well, I'm not.

"I got a question guys, Dorothy asked taking a sip of her lemonade, what is your best word in English?"

"Mmmm, i think it's lollipop!" Mary exclaimed. We were sitting next to each on the couch. Well, she was sitting and I was laying on it, my head resting on her thighs, playing with my hair.

"That's cause you like sucking things." Kylie said. It was more like a statement, and the way she said it made us laugh are arse off.

"Mine is Vagina! I don't know it's just the most beautiful word ever! Vagina! Vagina! Made in Vagina!" Amber exclaimed and we all began laughing so hard we ended up clapping our hands.

"It's confirmed! My girlfriend is the weirdest thing ever!" Peter exclaimed in between laughter.

"And that's why you love me!" Amber said, kissing him on the lips. Which of course, reminded me of the way Dylan kissed me so passionately. I really need to stop this.

"What's yours Cristy?" Harry asked me which caused everyone to look at me. "I don't know." I simply said. And you could tell I was trying to avoid the subject.

"Okay so I got a bright idea guys! We're gonna play Truth or dare!" Amber said standing up from the couch.

"Okay so just bring a bottle and let's play!" Dot said. "No, we don't need a bottle! You just ask the person you want to." Amber explained sitting back on the couch.

"Okay! I'll start!" Kylie said, looking at me. "Truth or dare, Cristy?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Dare" i said.

"Right! So I dare you to call Dylan and tell him to meet with him tonight at 6:00 pm."