Chapter 25: We can still be friends

It's been a while since we haven't invited actress Cristy Fox over to talk about her interests and future projects! So here she is now!

Hey Cristy! How are you? You look so nice!
Cristy: Hey! Well thanks!

So Cristy, how are you excited about the future?
Cristy: I don't like to think about the future because it scares me so much. Of course I plan things and stuff but I can't spend my time worrying about tomorrow and next week. I just tend to live at the moment and let things happen coincidentally.

Justin Bieber and you got back together! Are you glad that you two put the past aside?
Cristy: Definitely! It's been nearly three months that I haven't dated anyone [laughs] Plus, Justin's changed and I'm sure getting back together is the best decision ever. If things don't work out, then we can still be good friends!

It's been a long time since Lily Hale and you haven't been seen together

It's been a long time since Lily Hale and you haven't been seen together. Are you planning on rekindling?
Cristy: Well, we actually did rekindle! Lily's done things that hurt me but she's still my bestfriend since childhood and I just can't let this story ruin our friendship!

How about you and Dylan?
Cristy: I love Dylan with all my heart. I think I loved him so much that I forgot what it's like to hate someone. But he messed up, and I'm aware that since I forgave Lily I should do the same thing to him but it's just hard. It's hard to convince yourself that the person you loved the most, put you through moments where you thought you couldn't be happy again.

Rumors say that you might be pregnant. Is that true?
Cristy: Well, I'd like to avoid this subject please.

Sure, now we're gonna ask you questions linked to your profession!
Cristy: Great!

What attracted you to begin a career as an actor?
Cristy: Unlike my parents, I was never into scientific subjects! I hate mathematics, chemicals and science. These subjects really bore me. I've always been into the academic things such as philosophy, writing and acting. Before becoming famous, I always used to watch movies and tv shows and idolized many actors and actresses because of their performances that always left me jaw dropped. I would say that the best tv show in which every actor is amazing is none other than American Horror Story! Evan Peters, Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson inspired me to become an actress.

What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?
Cristy: The weirdest thing that a fan has ever done for me was get a tattoo of my name. That's quite crazy but I somehow couldn't help but like it and give the fan a hug.

What is something embarrassing or unexpected that happened to you on set?
Cristy: The most embarrassing thing was when I had to kiss another actor and before that, I had to vomit because I had eaten so much!

Now we're gonna ask you a few questions about make up! Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?
Cristy: Definitely lipstick!

Do you remember your first makeup item?
Cristy: Yes! Lipgloss!

Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Cristy: Not always but I do wear them sometimes

Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Cristy: Mmm yes! Probably the mascara! But I can still leave the house without it.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Cristy: Dorothy Vergeer! Or Kylie Vergeer!

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Cristy: Twice. Once in the morning and once at night.

Out of Dorothy, Kylie, Amber, Lily and Mary, who is the closest one to you? And who are the closest to each other?

Cristy: I'm closer to Kylie and Mary! Kylie and Amber are super close too despite their differences! Lily and Dorothy are like twin sisters! They're always together! But we all love each other and we're super close to each other!

What do you think about Lily Hale and Zayn Malik getting back together?
Cristy: I'm happy for them. That's all I can say! I mean Lily's been devastated since the day they broke up and I'm happy that they overcame their problems and decided to get back together!

What's happening between Holland and you? We haven't seen you together since months! You used to be bestfriends!
Cristy: And she's still one of my bestfriends! It's just that we're both too caught up with work!

What is the couple you admire the most?
Cristy: Definitely Dorothy and Harry! There's just so much chemistry between them!!!

Thank you Cristy for coming over!
Cristy: You're welcome!