Chapter 70: Babes

We all remember the last interview they've had together, and its ending was far from being perfect! After five months, actors Cristy Fox and boyfriend Dylan O'Brien are sitting over here to answer some of our questions!

Hey guys! How are you? It's been a long time since you've both been here together!
Cristy: Yeah true! [laughs]
Dylan: But we're here now! And we're ready to answer all of your questions!

So, it's no secret to anyone that both of you struggled a lot during these past few months, especially you Cristy. You had to live with the thought that your boyfriend cheated on you, even though it was unintentional, and also had to carry the baby which happens to be his. How did you face all these struggles and difficulties with such strength and power?
Cristy: Well, i'm not gonna lie, it was really hard, probably the hardest thing i've ever had to experience in my whole entire life. Learning that i was pregnant came to me as a great shock already because i didn't feel ready to raise a child. But also grasping the idea of being cheated on was such a burdensome. I spent literally two months inside my house, not wanting to go out with friends or even do some grocery shopping. I watched movies all day. And cried a lot. At that time, Dylan didn't know that the baby was his. So it was harder for me to announce it to him bearing in mind that we were broken up and facing a lot of troubles. But as i always say, your problems won't last forever. We all do come up against complications and obstacles in our lives. But the only way to get rid of them is to remain strong and never ever give up! Sounds cliché, cause it's so easy to say but hard to put into practice. Just try and see.

Now you Dylan, what is your point of view? How did you feel about the pregnancy thing? And how did you win Cristy's heart back even after all the pain you have inflicted her? Dylan: I have lots of things to say about this

Dylan: I have lots of things to say about this. But i'm just gonna go straight to the point. My intention was never to hurt Cristy or make her feel bad. Not at all. I kinda feel the need to justify myself even more by saying that i was completely under the influence of alcohol that night i cheated on Cristy. That is not an excuse. But it still sorta provides a rational to what i did. I only learned that i was the father months after that night. I would be lying if i said that i wasn't surprised. I was left open-mouthed to be completely honest. But all i could think about is starting a new future with Cristy and our baby. Building a family, you know? All i had to do was succeed into making Cristy trust me again. I had to show her my unconditional love for her. And that's it.

Cristy, you were dating Justin Bieber at that time! Was he aware that you were carrying a baby that isn't his? How did he react when he learned?Cristy: I can't really answer this

Cristy: I can't really answer this. Justin has lots things to say about this, and he probably wants to pour out his heart to you. I'm sure he'll be down for it.  All i can say is that he was totally thunderstruck when he learned. I didn't have to tell him though. It was needless since the media had to do it for me.

Lily Hale is your best friend since childhood and is also the one with whom Dylan was caught cheating on you. That being said, did anything change between you and her?
Cristy: At first yes. She betrayed my trust and i couldn't rely on her as much as i used to. But then, we started getting back to normal.

And you Dylan? Have you seen Lily after your adventure?
Dylan: Yes. We all went out in West Hollywood and she was with her boyfriend, Zayn. I'm gonna be open about it. It was kinda awkward at first, but then everything went back to normal.

Cristy, what's it like to be pregnant with one of your besties also being pregnant? Is it as exciting as it sounds?
Cristy: Oh yeah it is! It's just so amazing how the world works! Both Dorothy and i are pregnant at the same time and it's truly awesome!

The whole world knows about the iconic wedding of Dorothy Vergeer and Harry Styles. Are you two planning on getting married and settling down for good? Or is it too soon?
Dylan: We really don't know. We're both caught up with work. So we guess it's gonna he hard to raise a baby considering that we have tons of work! A wedding isn't something to be taken lightly. It's a precious thing. So if we're planning on getting married, then we should be completely, at one hundred percent sure of it.
Cristy: I'm only on my fifth month of pregnancy. I think we'll get to decide whether we're ready for the next step once the baby is born.

Speaking of work, Cristy, your TV show Thirteen Reasons why has faced a lot of bad reviews. And people are even signing petitions to get the show cancelled. What are your thoughts?
Cristy: Thirteen Reasons why talks about controversial topics. So it's understandable that it's getting bad reviews. People tend to have opposite opinions on some controversial topics such as Depression, teen pregnancy and rape/sexual assault. I don't think the show should be cancelled as it helps a lot of people all across the world. Many people can relate to the characters because they're going though the same shit. I think cancelling the show is too much!

And you Dylan, any projects coming soon?
Dylan: Yes yes yes! Very exciting news are coming! Stay tuned!

So guys, the question we've been craving to ask! What is the baby's gender?
Cristy: Oh ok. It's... a girl!
Dylan: We already chose the name we'd give her but you'll have to wait until she's born!

Oh we're really excited! Thanks guys for coming and answering our questions!
Cristy: Thanks for having us!
Dylan: We hope to come back soon!