Chapter 87: Flashback

FLASHBACK

"Hey Cristy" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. How couldn't i recognize it? It was Dylan.

"What do you want Dylan?" I turned around and was taken aback at how handsome he looked in his costume. He must've noticed my reaction, as he smirked, "You shouldn't be drinking"

I scoffed,"It's just a bit of wine. Do you think that'll seriously harm the baby?"

"This isn't your first glass. Stop drinking Cris" He says as he takes the glass of wine off of my hand and puts it on the table.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after examining his beautiful face for a few seconds. I didn't know Dorothy and Harry invited him to their wedding. Why didn't they tell me?

"Harry and Dorothy invited me" He replied and i raised my eyebrows, "Why wasn't i aware?" I questioned, crossing my arms against my chest.

He smirked,"Because they knew you wouldn't let them invite me" He said, taking a few steps forward.

I nodded, "True"

He kept on getting closer and i was standing there watching him intently. Until i finally decided to get my act together and walk away from him.

"Cris, please let me have this talk with you" I heard him say from behind me but paid no heed to him. I wasn't gonna listen to him. I wasn't gonna waste my time again.

I kept on walking further until i felt a hand reach my waist and push me against a wall. I should have guessed he would do that. He was perfectly capable of it. I did everything to avoid the piercing look in his hazel eyes. I was also worried that someone would see us in this compromising situation.

"Dylan, i'm with Justin now" I began and he furrowed his eyebrows in disagreement, "Bullshit. Cris you're using him. Just like you did with Tyler"

"No i'm not. How would you know? Justin loves me" I snapped back.

"There's no doubt in that. But i wouldn't say the same about you. You clearly are sick of lying to everyone around you. Your little game to make me feel guilty worked. The thing is that, i'll never forgive myself for what i did to you. I can't even imagine what it felt like to be cheated on."

I looked down but he placed his finger on my chin making me look up at his eyes, "Cristy, you're trapped in your own game once again. They say that we never really learn from our mistakes. Are you gonna tell Justin that you're pregnant? And that i'm the father? You can't keep on hiding that from him. Articles about you being pregnant are omnipresent all over social media and your pregnancy will become too evident you won't even find any other plausible lie."

"Cristy, i love you" He said and i felt it again. I felt the butterflies. The fireworks. The tingles. All of it.

"You hear me? I love you. I know i hurt you. I know i made you go through hell. But i'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry. I was drunk and wanted revenge, back when i used to believe that the child was Tyler's and not mine."

"I know it's too late. And if you don't feel the same towards me, think about the baby. I'm his father, you can't lie to your own child"

"Cristy, i love you to death. I love you so much"

"I know-" I said but soon got cut off, "No you don't. You don't. You don't know anything about the intensity of my love for you"

We kept staring at each other's eyes. It was too tempting for me and i knew that if i simply leaned in, that was it for me. I would immediately succumb to his charm and i would be cheating on Justin.

However, I leaned in and Dylan immediately got the message as he started to lean in too, grabbing my face, and pressed his lips against mine.

My eyes fluttered shut, hooking my arms around his neck and kissing him back. Our kiss was passionate and deep. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he pushed me even more forcefully against the wall. And i remembered our first kiss, it was on the set of Love Triangle and that's what made me fathom out for the first time, how strong my feelings were for Dylan.

He licked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth

He licked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth. I pulled his shirt over his head and bit my lip at the sight of his muscular body. He began kissing down my jawline and to my neck, making me moan pleasurably as i tilted my head to give him more access.

My hands were tangling at his wavy and silky hair, moaning each time his lips touch my hot skin. "Shh, we don't wanna get caught"

"Then stop" I said.

"I don't want that either babe"

His hands went from my waist to my butt, squeezing it. I traced his lips, making him groan, "Fuck you're so hot"

I grabbed him by the side of his neck, bitting my lower lip. I leaned in and kissed up and down his neck. He let out a groan, as his hands were now back around my waist. I ran my lips up his neck and placed a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"Now we can do what we've both been craving for so long"

And as soon as those words unexpectedly came out of my mouth, he took off my dress, and started kissing my neck and in to the top of my breasts. He sucked on my neck as he thrusted into me harder. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

I ran my hand through his hair, not caring about how messy it must be looking right now. Dylan pulled me in and kissed me roughly.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and dug my nails into his back and moaned loudly, as he slammed hard into me, his breathing quickening against my ear.

"I love you Cristy" He said as he pushed himself harder against me, making me lose all my senses.

"I love you too Dylan"

And after that day, i knew i wouldn't be able to forget Dylan, nor even stop loving him.