Chapter 90: Say no more

O'Fox' living room (LA house)

•••

"Were you serious?" I asked after closing the door of Tessa's bedroom. She has just fallen asleep after multiple attempts at calming her. She's spent literally 30 minutes crying.

"About what?" Dylan questioned as he followed me to the living room.

"About not being affected when seeing me make out with other actors" I replied, folding my arms against my chest.

He scoffed,"Of course i wasn't"

"Then why did you lie?" I asked, raising my eyebrows out of curiosity.

He sat down on the couch and rubbed the back of his neck,"The interviewer is too intrusive. She wouldn't shut up. So i figured that if i lied then she would at least shut her massive mouth up for a bit."

He then looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion,"Why are you asking?"

I looked down,"Because it kills me to see another girl kissing you instead of me. I don't care if it's just acting, she gets to touch you in intimate places and it's unbearable"

"You think it isn't for me? He asked standing up from the couch, "Seeing another man kissing you has to be one of the most excruciating things ever and i'm not even exaggerating"

I smirked and got closer to him,"Tessa is sleeping" I said, putting my hands on top of his muscular chest,"You know what that means"

"Say no more" He smirked, and with that, he threw me on the couch and began kissing the crook of my neck, while i closed my eyes, tilting my head back, letting him touch me. His kisses started getting harder. I let out a moan, causing him to smirk against my neck.

His mouth kept on going higher, until he reached my lips. He gently pressed his soft ones against my own, his tongue getting wetter and wetter while moving in sync with mine.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and i felt Dylan suck on a sensitive area of my neck, making me moan against his ear and tug onto his hair even harder. He suddenly pulled away to rip my dress off, and i was, luckily for him, not wearing a bra.

He started kissing the top of my breasts as he kept going down until he reached my nipple and swirled his tongue around it making my breath hitch. He let go of my breast and kept going down to my stomach on which he placed hot kisses.

I closed my eyes and smiled, anticipating the pleasurable feeling Dylan was about to convey to me. He began kissing my inner thigh before slowly removing my panties. I couldn't help but gasp the minute he pushed himself forcefully into me.

Oh Dylan, what are you doing to me...