Chapter 62: Friends

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Justin:
Hey Cristy. I know you probably won't even bother to check your inbox but I just wanted to pour out my heart to you. I feel so horrible for slapping you 5 years ago. I really loved you and I really wanted to show you that I did but I was under pressure. I was stressing out because of my work and you just happened to be one of the many people that endured my violence. I still loved you and that's why I came back after these 3 years. I thought you still loved me, but you didn't. You were still mourning over your estranged ex boyfriend and as if that wasn't enough enough to shatter my hopes of having a future with you, you had to be pregnant. Fucking pregnant. And he had to be the father. That really destroyed me. And now rumors about you getting back with him are going viral... I just wanted to say... I'm happy for you. Even though I'm not the one making you happy. I'm gonna do everything to forget you, even though I deeply know I can't.
Sorry Cristy.
DELIVERED 3:23 PM

3:55 PM

Cristy:
I forgive you Justin. I'm sorry for using you. I used to love you, but Dylan came unexpectedly into my life ... and well the rest is history . I'm pregnant and he's the father so I think it would be so wrong on so many levels to remain with you. I'm sorry for accusing you of raping me. I don't know what went through my messed up mind. It's just that I regret losing my virginity at such a young age that I decided to blame you for it when I could just control my hormones.

Justin:
Friends?

Cristy:
Friends.