Chapter 32: I'll wait for you

"And here we are." I said closing the door behind me. Dylan and I had arrived at our New York apartment. We bought it when we used to go out together. We came to spend the weekend and when we had work in New York, this luxury apartment served us as a place where to live. But since Dylan and I are famous, and especially Dylan, the paparazzi eventually found it and I'm sure they saw us going in now.

"You can put your stuff-" I said before getting cut off by Dylan.

"In our room, I know." Dylan said as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

I glared at him, "listen Dylan, this is not our room anymore. You will sleep in the guest room." I blurted out causing him to turn and face me.

"Are you actually serious?" Dylan asked almost dropping his jaw.

"Do I seem to be kidding you? You don't even realize the pain you have afflicted me!" I cried looking at him shocked and disappointed at the same time. Was he freaking serious? Did he actually forget that he cheated on me?

"Is it because I cheated on you? Or is it because you're "dating" Justin?" He asked but it seemed like he already knew the answer.

I'm not really proud of myself for admitting this but, I'm definitely using Justin as a rebound. He loves me and he'll do everything for me so I'm just gonna take advantage of that. I obviously still hate him for beating me back when we used to date. I never thought he could get that abusive. At first, he used to be kind, nice. Oh my god he was such a gentleman. But fame came into his life, and all that amount of money that he had made him go crazy. He started getting nervous and furious over the pettiest things and he took it all on me. At first, he was getting unbearable, he didn't talk much and didn't treat me right. But then, it got worse! He started pulling my hair, slapping me in the face, screaming at me and throwing objets towards my direction.

I couldn't bear it anymore. I was afraid of him. We spent three years together and I lost my virginity to him. But that's not what you think. In fact I wasn't ready that night. And I've warned him that I didn't want to lose my virginity, not yet. But that night, he came back home, and for some reason he was kind, and not nervous. I was happy to find my boyfriend back, so we kissed. And kissing led us to making out. But that's what it was only supposed to be: A make out session. Little did i know that he just wanted more. He wanted to take away my innocence. And i didn't want him to be the one to do that.

"Justin please, let's not do it now!"

But he kept on kissing my neck despite my refusal to continue.

Justin stop it please!

But then, he used the best way to lead me on. He knew I couldn't resist it when he smashes his lip against mine and explore my mouth with his tongue that he clearly knew how to use.

So I immediately responded to his kiss.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I remembered that night. And honestly, I don't know why I'm really dating him now. I can't deny that he's really changed. He went to psychiatrist and he's willing to change his behavior. And I know that I was his first love. And he still loves me.

"Cris are you okay?" Dylan asked me bringing me back to reality. I even forgot that he was standing this close to me, which of course sent shivers down my spine.

"Yes, thanks for the concern." I smiled at him.

He smiled back then turned to make his way towards the guest room but I started crying again which caused him to turn around and face me.

"You know what? I'm not okay! I feel like I'm trapped in a horror movie and it feels so bad! I used to have a boyfriend who I loved more than anything and that I still love by the way! But that bastard got super intoxicated at a party and slept with a girl who sadly happens to be my bestfriend since childhood! And when did I learn that? During an interview! A fucking interview! With a million people watching!-"

"Cristy-" Dylan tried to say but I cut him off.

"No let me finish! I need to stop keeping things bottled up inside of me! And, as if it wasn't enough, I'm pregnant! I'm freaking pregnant! It's been three months that I'm wearing a baby, and spent three months thinking that the father of the baby is Tyler!"

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, yes and yes! Tyler is not the father you are the father Dylan!" I exclaimed, obviously tired of ranting.

"Excuse me? I thought it was Tyler." He asked running his hand through his hair.

"That's what I thought too until Tyler did a paternity test." I said sitting on the couch.

"How can you be so sure that I'm the father?" Dylan asked once again. You could tell he was flustered.

"Because the only other guy I've slept with that same week is you." I simply replied.

"Wow-"

"I know this might sound shocking Dylan. And after all we've been through, I'd understand if this seems like a huge responsibility for you. I actually don't need help to raise the baby. It's your right to know that you're having a baby and that's why I told you."

"Actually, I'm happy that it's me the father." He announced and I almost dropped my jaw. My eyes were wide open.

"What?"

"Cristy, did you really think that it wasn't hard for me to be in a relationship with a woman who's pregnant by my bestfriend? And the worst part of all is that you weren't planning on telling me that any soon. I had to find out by myself!"

"Well... i never really thought about it."

"And knowing that I'm the father makes me the happiest man on earth!" He exclaimed making me me stand up from the couch.

"Really?"

"Cristy-" Dylan started by i interrupted knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"We can't do this anymore. You messed up once, and your excuse was that you were just trying to figure out your feelings for me. And the second time, you fucking cheated on me and blamed the alcohol for that. I can't trust you anymore."

"Cristy that's not what I was gonna say." Dylan said, and somehow I smiled at what he just said.

"Then what?" I asked, slightly curious.

"Do you really still love me? After all I've done?"

I put my arms around his neck, "Of course I do. Now do you still love me?"

"Is that even a question?" He asked grinning at me, putting his arms around my waist.

We both laughed as he leaned in and sucked one of my lips between his. It felt so right. So good. And I really was looking forward to letting him go on but there was a voice telling me not to.

I looked down, pulling away from him. And sat back on the couch. Dylan took my hand in his and said, "I'll wait for you. No matter what happens. I'll be there."