Chapter 11: Present

I decided to catch up with the boys since it had been almost 2 months now. I had been moping around for two whole months. All of the concerts had been cancelled. The band was on hold until everyone was replenished and filled with joy again. But I knew in my heart I will never be okay again. It may seem selfish and cruel for me to do this and just mop around. I'm sorry, I really am. It's just that I'm overly tired, because I'm sure if I try to move on so fast, people will say that I never loved you enough to cry over about you. The truth is.. I'd rather cry to sleep rather than answering questions in interviews about you. The fans were sad too, but some didn’t even care that you died. I was infuriated when I saw the comments about you.

‘She deserved to die.’

‘If it wasn’t for her, Casey and Niall would still be together this instant.’

‘She killed herself? Way to go.’

‘She must’ve been so weak to not even hold on. If she really loves Niall, she would wait for him.’

"Niall, do you want something to eat?" Zayn asked, knocking on the door.

"No thanks." I grumbled, still playing with his guitar. The boys always do this, it has been their daily routine to always ask me if I want something to eat. I refuse every time. I refuse to do anything until you come back to my arms.

"Are you sure?" Zayn persisted.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied. I heard shuffling of feet and a heavy sigh, indicating Zayn must've given up and went away.

I took a deep breath and started playing some of the songs I wrote these few weeks before.

"She was just a little girl with no care in the world... loves Jesus, and her momma too. She deserved better, but never received it.."

I scratched my head. I groaned a little bit, I had been writing this song for almost a month, I just can't seem to finish it.

Help me, Bailey?