Chapter 10: Memory

"This is Casey." Bailey piped up. She was so excited to introduce her to the boys. Her name was Cassandra Jackson. She has beautiful long blonde hair that flows down to her waist, piercing green eyes, and skin so white as snow.

The boys muttered a hello, obviously intimidated by her exotic beauty. Casey was an on old friend of Bailey's, a very good singer and was just recently signed. All of her dreams were suddenly coming true, her being a singer, and meeting the members of One Direction. She actually can't believe it when her best friend, Bailey announced that she will be meeting the boys.

Bailey cleared her throat and beamed, "Who likes pizza for dinner tonight?"

The boys and Casey erupted in to cheers and screams. Guess they were hungry.

Chuckling to herself, she went to the dining area and dialed up a pizza.

After a while, everyone was full and can eat no more. They were all clutching to their stomachs and even Niall was groaning in pain, yes, he can get stomach aches too.

Bailey glanced towards her left and saw Zayn and Casey getting cozy with each other. She secretly smiled. Casey had always admired Zayn Malik.

She wouldn't admit this out loud, because it may come out as selfish, but she was squealing out of happiness in her mind because Casey didn't take a liking to Niall.