Chapter 30: Epilogue

A little boy who was wearing bright yellow pants, and a plain white tee shirt was touring around the cemetery. He knew he’ll be visiting as many times as possible. His mum had died exactly 3 days ago. But he was just about 4 years old, he doesn’t understand the meaning of accidents yet. He doesn’t know that his mum was completely gone. All he knew was that she was going to back home soon, that she just went to work.

He sat across an old looking tombstone. He grazed his hands around it as he took in the words written all over it. He doesn’t know what it said. He doesn’t know who was the person buried. He doesn’t know if the person died young or not. If the person killed himself or herself, he wasn’t sure. After all, he was too young to know about these kinds of things. About the dark pasts of a dead person. He was too young to take the innocence out from him.

As he was playing with his thumbs, their was a dirty paper hidden beside the stone. He took it, and examined it. It looked like a papyrus he had seen in Egyptian movies that he used to watch all the time before he went to sleep. He opened the letter. He tried to read it. It said;

To Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry,

I’m sorry. I had been stupid to let Bailey out of my arms. I had been idiotic to think that I didn’t love her. But you know the saying that when you love the person, let her go? Yeah, I kind of followed it. I was a fool to let her go. To let my feelings for Casey get in the way. But, I promised, I will make things right. I’m going to Bailey’s new home. Up there. With all the pretty angels, but of course, they wouldn’t be pretty as her. I hope you understand me, boys. I know, without me, it wouldn’t be One Direction. But one day, we’ll meet again, I swear. I love you boys, forever. Remember that.

To my dearest beloved,

I never thought it would be this hard to love someone, to let go, to let them slip away. I experienced all of that within 2 years. But here I am, the cowardly foolish blonde haired boy that I am, I’m running away. I’m running to go to you. You may think that I would be crazy to follow you. But I’m going to be insane without you by my side. You’re a drug to me, Bailey. Once I get a hold of you, there will be no stop. I need you, I love you, I want you in my arms, I want to hold you and tell you everything will be okay. But I can’t do that anymore. The only way that I will is to follow you. And that’s what I’m going to do now.  I’m coming, Bailey. I’m coming.

I love you more than I would ever love someone else.

Niall xx

The boy tilted his head in confusion and stood up. He wobbled his knees and went to his father, who was sobbing miserably to his wife’s stone. He kept lacing his hands together and praying. The little child wouldn’t blame his father, he loved her dearly, that’s why he’s like that. Though, he doesn't completely understand why his father is crying.

He just has to act a little mature and understand that. He has to let him have his own moments.

 **

Niall loves Bailey more than anything in the world, he was sure of it. You can call their story similar to Romeo and Juliet’s, but they weren’t forbidden to love each other. They weren’t young. They were growing adults. Bailey made the wrong decision to commit suicide, but that was the only thing that would end her loneliness and grief. She could’ve fight for Niall, she could’ve fight with her best friend. But she didn’t. She wants her love ones to be happy, even it means making her suffer; 

Loving someone is beyond your control. Love is the most powerful feeling in the world. You might have bumps along the whole relationship, but that’s fine. It can make your love for each other stronger, but it can also make your love crumble to your feet without you noticing it.

Love can conquer anything. As long as the lovers fight together.