Chapter 14: Memory

She was softly crying in to Niall's chest.

"Bailey, shhh. I'm here, it's okay." Niall purred and stroked her hair.

"Niall- I al- almost died..." She sniffed.

She was sobbing silently but her heart was beating rapidly and her head was throbbing like it had been banged to the wall several times.

The others boys had gathered in to her room and was comforting her.

"Bailey, it's going to be okay, at least you're safe now." Louis said sadly. He hated it when his best friend is crying. He feels like it's his fault.

"Zayn, can you get a glass of water?" Niall asked nicely to the boy who was gazing at the floor, unsure of what to say to Bailey. He hated lightning more than ever, and he almost got struck by one too.

"Uhm, yeah, sure." He said and got up, and got out of the room immediately.

"Will you guys stay with me for the rest of the night?" Bailey asked, her voice hoarse.

"Absolutely, we'll protect you." Harry genuinely smiled, showing his dimples.

Niall nodded in agreement and kissed Bailey's forehead.

After a few hours, Bailey was sound asleep. The boys were snoring, except for Niall. He made sure everyone was asleep before hugging Bailey close.

"Goodnight, love."