Ch. 7 It hurts Because Its Real

I slowly walk into the room Bellamy's in. He looks so peaceful, he just looks like he's asleep. I grab a chair and pull it over to the side of him. "Hey big brother." I whisper taking his hand. I sit there and think for a moment. "I'm actually really upset with you. Your always right.. even though I say you aren't you are." I look up at him and push his black curly hair back. "You are the most caring thoughtful person I know. You are amazing with kids and you are and amazing person." I look down. " You are so annoying and sometimes I want to smack you." I laugh. "But You told me would always be with me. You said I would always have you." Tear fall from my eyes. "If you love me you won't leave me." I start crying. "Please don't leave me. I need you." I'm crying and I lean my head against him squeezing his hand. "Please....Please.....Please" I cry out in between breaths. "O?" I look up and see Clarke standing at the door. I walk over to her and hug her. She starts crying and I continue crying. "He's gonna be ok." I say sniffling. I feel her nod her head. I pull back and wipe my face. "Are the kids ok?" I ask. "Yeah Ravens watching them." She says. "Ok." I look at Bellamy. "He's strong, I know he's won't stop fighting." I say smiling slightly. "It's almost 11pm. You should go home and rest O." She says. "You too." I tell her.

      I get back home and walk inside. "Come on Chewy." I whisper patting my thighs. Lincoln looks up from the couch. "I'm going to bring the dog for a walk." I say and walk in the porch.

      I walk back in and unleash Chewy. I take off my coat and shoes and lock the door. I check my phone. 11:26pm. I sigh and close the porch door. Lincoln walks over to me. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I say avoiding eye contact and passing him. He grabs my arm and pulls me back in front of him. I gasp in shock and look at him. "Fuck it." He says and kisses me. I stand there still in shock frozen while he kisses me. I finally give in and wrap my arms around him as I kiss him back. I feel the warm blood flow though out my whole body as he throws me against the wall. I close my eyes and lean my head back as he holds my arms up kissing my neck. He lifts me up and presses his body against mine holding me to the wall as he takes off his shirt. 

          The next morning I wake up leaning  against Lincoln. The only thing separating us is the sheets tangled between our legs. The suns shining and the birds are singing. I look up at him and he slowly opens his eyes. I sigh and gently lean my cheek back down on his bare skin staring in his eyes. "I'm sorry." He says. "Your actually the best you know that right." I smile at him. He looks confused. "I'm sorry. It's not your fault your wife's a bitch." I say drawing circles on his chest. "Your not a bitch." He laughs. "Mhm. I'm sorry, for ignoring you and for what I said."
He brushes my hair back and smiles. "It's ok.  But I did miss you." He says. "Oh... you don't even know how hard it was. I wanted to kiss you and touch you so bad. I was killing me." I mumble. "Oh I know." He says. I smile and kiss around his collar bone. I fix the sheets and climb on top of him kissing his neck. I move up to his lips and kiss him.  All of a sudden he pulls back and pushes me down. "What the fu-" He covers my mouth before I can finish my sentence. "Hey peanut! Did you sleep good?" He sits up. I laugh and crawl under the sheets cuddling to Lincoln. "Yeah. Can you make pancakes" I hear Hailey's small voice. "Yes, Let me just change and I'll make breakfast. Can you go downstairs and feed Chewy?" He asks. "Mhm!" I hear her run down the stairs. Lincoln lifts up the sheet nod looks at me. "Good save" I giggle.

     After we eat breakfast I'm sitting at the table on my phone. Lincoln comes over and sits in front of me. "Hailey playing upstairs?" I ask looking up. "Yeah." He says and I nod. "I'm gonna go see how Clarke's doing. I think Ravens bringing the boys over later I'll be back soon." I say leaning over and kissing him.

I drive over to Clarke and Bellamy's and I walk inside. "Hello?" I walk in. Everything's a mess, toys everywhere, food out, shoes and close all over the place. "Clarke?" I say looking around. I hear a bang from upstairs. I walk up the stairs and over to Bellamy's and Clarke's room. I see Clarke reaching up in the closet, papers are flying everywhere and she's mumbling something. "Clarke?" I say staring at her. She turns around and then back to the closet continuing to look. I can tell she's beef crying and she hasn't slept and she hasn't showered. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Looking for Bellamy's medication records!" She says as a box falls. "Ugh!!" She groans and smacks the wall. "Woah hey hey." I run over to her. She falls to the floor and starts crying. I lean down and hug her. "I can't do this alone. He can't leave me." She cries holding onto me. I rock her back and forth calming her. "You won't have to." I whisper. She continues to cry. "I know it hurts. It's ok." I kiss the top of her head and comfort her as she breaks down.